Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We've got an msn group~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

We've got an msn group~ Empty
PostSubject: We've got an msn group~   We've got an msn group~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:52 pm

The ever amazing Sadiq Adnan made us an MSN group so that we can all keep in touch and not have to worry about being on the site, in the chatbox, which has no clicker and is sometimes a hassle to be in. So without further ado,

group1167500@groupsim.com

That is our group address. For those of you unfamiliar with this sort of thing, Sadiq also wrote me up a nice set of instructions on how to use it.

Step 1. Add the ID like any other MSN contact.
Step 2. To change your group nickname, go into the conversation window and type a space then"/n" another space then your characters name and hit enter.
Step 3. To see who's online type a space then "/names"

I hope we will see you there~

(EDIT: I don't know how to turn it off, but if you block the contact, it works the same way?)

Last edited by Antonio FernandezCarriedo on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fashiontalia.rpg-board.net
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

We've got an msn group~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've got an msn group~   We've got an msn group~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:55 pm

OMG AWESOME *ADDS LIKE WHOA*
Back to top Go down

We've got an msn group~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fashiontalia :: Out of Character :: Information and Announcements-
Jump to: