Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uwah, I'm sorry for the fail ;A;

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

Uwah, I'm sorry for the fail ;A; Empty
PostSubject: Uwah, I'm sorry for the fail ;A;   Uwah, I'm sorry for the fail ;A; Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:12 pm

I'M SORRY I'VE BEEN SUCH A BAD RUSSIAN. I TRULY SMELL. /SOB

Anyways, this is sort-of-not-really-kind-of a hiatus. Last week was death by exams, this is the first week of school, I've been going to a whole bunch of weird meeting-things to prep for my exchange, and then I've been swamped with theatre work. Oh, AND I've been trying to really focus on my Dutch.

So, this month I will be on, but not very frequently because of all of the above (Omit Exams). Things should be back to normal for me by next month. And I won't be on this Thursday -> Saturday.

Thanks for understanding ;A; /Shot

(And BTW, Antonio, I like the new layout <3)
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

PostSubject: Re: Uwah, I'm sorry for the fail ;A;   Uwah, I'm sorry for the fail ;A; Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:25 pm

It's alright Ivan~ We will still be waiting here when you get back! <3

(Oh wee~)
Back to top Go down
https://fashiontalia.rpg-board.net
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Uwah, I'm sorry for the fail ;A;   Uwah, I'm sorry for the fail ;A; Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:12 am

HNNNGH, MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND THERE IS A DEADLINE HOVERING OVER MY HEAD AND UWWWAAAH /SOB

Anyways, I was originally coming on to say two things;
A) Schedule is coming according to plan. Should be back on regularly starting March.
B) I may start typing in Dutlish. This is a Dutch-English mix. KICK MY ASS IF I DO THIS. REALLY HARD.Because I won't notice that I've done it ;A;

Thanks, Tonio <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uwah, I'm sorry for the fail ;A;   Uwah, I'm sorry for the fail ;A; Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uwah, I'm sorry for the fail ;A;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fashiontalia :: Out of Character :: Intros and Hiatus-
Jump to: