Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hmm? Oh, you want to know about the AWESOME me?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

Hmm? Oh, you want to know about the AWESOME me? Empty
PostSubject: Hmm? Oh, you want to know about the AWESOME me?   Hmm? Oh, you want to know about the AWESOME me? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:43 pm

Alright, let's see here -claps hands together-

Let's start out with the basics, shall we?

My real name is Chelsea, that's all you're getting. Most call me Keya or variations on the characters I play. I will respond to awesome(insertnounhere) on this board. I'm a Cali Girl, but it's a big state, so good luck finding me! I plan on moving to Canada (cuzI'mtotallyinvisiablealreadyreally) and I'm currently in College. Whoo Math and French (totally dying from my classes, srsly. It's getting hard to post on forums because I'm so exhausted. Please forgive me if I take a while orz)

On other Forums, I mostly play France (or Fem!France). I have also played Belarus, Japan, and Lithuania in the past. I do have oc's, but they're not important (and this is the part where I get tamale and poisonous frogs thrown at me).

I'm a spazz, a pervert, a lover, a fighter, and all around crazy. SO, basically, I'm insane.

I love music, French, drawing, writing, reading, and hanging out with friends.

I dislike Math, writers block, school at points, the fact that I CAN'T SEEM TO GET A JOB, and my computer dying on me.

This is my first time playing Gilbert, so if I fuck him up, TELL ME STRAIGHT OUT. Tell me "HEY YOU, THAT'S NOT SOMETHING THE AWESOME PRUSSIA WOULD DO!" and I'll be like "OH SORRY, LET ME FIX THAT BABE."

Other than that, I LOVE YOU ALL -blows kisses-.
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

PostSubject: Re: Hmm? Oh, you want to know about the AWESOME me?   Hmm? Oh, you want to know about the AWESOME me? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:13 pm

Hi you! I know you, you're rad.
<3

You've already impressed me with your take on Prussia so far, so I don't think you'll screw him up! owo
Hey, now we've got all three, we should do a BTT thread sometime eue
Back to top Go down
https://fashiontalia.rpg-board.net
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Hmm? Oh, you want to know about the AWESOME me?   Hmm? Oh, you want to know about the AWESOME me? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:51 pm

We should. It will be of epic proportions. Kesesesese~
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: Hmm? Oh, you want to know about the AWESOME me?   Hmm? Oh, you want to know about the AWESOME me? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:09 pm

*Raises hand* HELLO MR AWESOME/CHELSEA. I AM RACHEL FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM. (We should be worshipped cos we live in a place with "Kingdom" in it :I)
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Hmm? Oh, you want to know about the AWESOME me?   Hmm? Oh, you want to know about the AWESOME me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:05 am

OMGHI.
COME MOVE TO MY CANADIAN RESIDENCE. I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER. (British Columbia, we have everything <3)

I lost my RPginity to Prussia ;U; Srsly. First RPing ever (MSN RP) was the awesome Prussia~

OH! Mijn naam is Jasmyn~ You can call me Jazzy, Jaz, Jas etc. Or Ivan. Smelly-Russian/Canadian, Beefy-Boot, Snaggle(puss), Kitty, kitkat, kleinen knodel...(wow...I have a lot of nicknames ;A; Just call me whatever you want, really. Want background for any of my weird names, just ask Very Happy)

Always feel free to PM/IM me Very Happy Or start a thread with me...although right now I am supposed to be on hiatus...(I'M BEING A GOOD WELCOMING COMMITTEE D; )
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Hmm? Oh, you want to know about the AWESOME me?   Hmm? Oh, you want to know about the AWESOME me? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:20 pm

@Wifey-boy:

Pssh, you should worship me because I'm made of AWESOME.
Butsrsly, HI RACHEL. Nice to meet someone else from the UK! I got family there, but they're visiting atm.

@Ivan:
I SHALL. IN A FEW YEARS. MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ( B.C., all the way~ )
and psh, duh~ Most people lost their RPginity to the five meters. (oratleasttoabadtouchtriomember ).
Ooooh, Jazzy~ I shall call you that. And of course we shall thread sometime. But small warning, Prussia's gonna wanna punch that big nose of yours.
Oh, also, FREE HUGS FOR EVERYONE -huggles-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmm? Oh, you want to know about the AWESOME me?   Hmm? Oh, you want to know about the AWESOME me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmm? Oh, you want to know about the AWESOME me?
Page 1 of 1