Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IDEK guys;;

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

IDEK guys;; Empty
PostSubject: IDEK guys;;   IDEK guys;; Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:44 pm

Hey guys! Feels so good to be back <3

So, I'm sorry that I said I was back from my last hiatus and then disappeared again without a trace! Rotary is very demanding for my time, and I've also been working like crazy to try and raise money and yet I still have barely any OTL||.
My schedule is still very roller-coastery. I will be here, and then you wont hear from me for a few days, and then back again and etc. etc. For example, May 12-16 I will be gone and you won't hear from me. And then there's some long weekend in the summer when they're stealing me, I then leave in August for my exchange and blahblahblahblahblah. Not to mention my exams are comin' up quick and I have lingual courses for my French, I have Rotary things locally that I have to attend and there is just SO MUCH TO DO.
I will warn you guys as best as I can for any dates that I'll be gone, and I will try to be as active as possbile <3

Love,
Your stressed smelly Rooski
Back to top Go down

IDEK guys;;
Page 1 of 1