Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 MSN-based Role Play Communities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nguyễn Thị Sông Huong

Nguyễn Thị Sông Huong

2 MSN-based Role Play Communities Empty
PostSubject: 2 MSN-based Role Play Communities   2 MSN-based Role Play Communities Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:01 pm

Okay, so I have two MSN-based communities for Hetalia here to advertise... I hope it's okay if I used the same board, since I do not wish to clutter and all that. I hope that that is fine...
-x-

2 MSN-based Role Play Communities 1397_27
Hogwarts. Yes, Hogwarts. The school for the magically talented, located in Scotland, Great Britain. You may be wondering what in the world is this "Hogwarts" that I am talking about. Well I have one thing to say to you. Stop being such a muggle. I mean it. I mean... How can you see this letter if you are a muggle? Even squibs and muggle-borns know about the magical world. Especially about Hogwarts. It's only one of the best schools in the Wizarding school. It was where the most famous Harry Potter went, you know. Come along now. We shall head down to Diagon Alley to get your books... You do not know what books you need? Well, here is a book of the needed texts, along with important articles you shall need. Run along now. And remember, you must be at Platform 9¾ by 11h00 on 01 September, lest you want to be left behind. The Hogwarts Express will not wait for anyone.

Oh, and before we forget. Original characters are allowed at the school.

--Care of Magical Creatures Professor Artair McKay/Sixth Year Slythern Prefect and Seeker Nguyễn Thị Sông Huong/Fourth Year Hufflepuff Rabia Saeed

-x-

So.. That one wasn't interesting to you? Well, how about this one?

-x-
2 MSN-based Role Play Communities Therenegaderp
So you think you know Hetalia, and you want to give it a try, eh? Well, what do you say to a brand new, fresh out of the oven role play that calls itself The Renegade RP over at Deviantart?

Well... You are, or you're just wondering "WDF IS THE RENEGADE RP?!" Well. The Renegade RP is a group on Deviantart about the Hetalia world and well... You role play. It is an MSN based role play though, so be sure that you are aware of that.

We have recently purged our contact lists and have a BUNCH of canons open; along with that, we DO accept original characters. That not enough for you? Well, we have monthly activities as well, so on top of role playing, you get to join in on the fun events! (psssst. Here's the character list if you're wondering.)

Interested yet? I hope so. Because if you are, please read here, as they are the rules.

Okay. So now you're happy with the rules and all that? Good, good. Final step is here. The application to join everything.

Good luck, and hope to add you to my list soon
--Nguyễn Thị Sông Huong
Back to top Go down

2 MSN-based Role Play Communities
Page 1 of 1