Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino] Empty
PostSubject: Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino]   Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:11 pm

Living with Lovino was really nice. Sure, it wasn't the biggest place around where they lived by far, but it was better than what they had before. And the best thing was that it was just for them. Feliciano could do whatever he wanted! Well...almost anything. Lovino seemed to like to restrict his freedom sometimes, but ah, that is what brothers were for. Or that is what he told himself to make him feel better!

Still, there was something that Feliciano didn't like about being in a bigger place, and nearly completely alone except for his brother. Night time. It was dark and nearly three in the morning. He was laying in his bed, unable to sleep. He was the kind of person that loved his sleep so it was rather irritating. But more than irritating, it was scary. Something outside was making a sound he really didn't enjoy. Not one bit. He hugged his pillow tighter, letting out a little whimper as the noise got louder.

That was it. Something was going to eat him! He knew it! Bolting upright, he quickly made his way out of his room and down the hall to the door of his brother's room. Feliciano peeked into the room, glad that the door was open. On the bed he could see the sleeping form of his brother. He let out a little sigh of relief, glad that the monster hadn't eaten him either. Lovino wasn't going to be happy. He never was when Feliciano tried this. Especially when dressed for bed like this...or...lack of being dressed. All he was wearing was a pair of boxers. He was about to get eaten though, so Lovino would have to deal with it.

As quietly as possible, Feliciano tiptoed towards the bed, and tried to snuggle his way under the covers without waking up Lovino....but he could still hear that scary noise. He whimpered, hiding his head under a spare pillow.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino]   Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:19 pm

It had been a long day for Lovino. After spending a few hours doing a private photo shoot for Antonio, the Italian had headed home to deal with his brother. A few hours after that, he stripped down to his boxers and thrown on a pair of pajama bottoms. It was a bit too hot for the Italian to want to wear his shirt but there was no way he’d sleep in only his boxers.

With a soft sigh, the Italian climbed into bed, cuddling up to his only companion in the room- a pillow. His room always felt so empty and he didn’t know how to make it feel any livelier. It was one of the things he hated about his house. He and Feliciano had all the space they needed and more. Which was nice…but it made the house seem bigger and more lonely. Two people were too few for this large space.

He pulled the blanket close and sighed as he closed his eyes. One day down and too many to go.

It took the Italian about an hour to finally fall asleep again, his eyes drifting shut as he traveled to the land of dreams. He had been in the middle of having a pretty pleasant dream about a certain Spaniard when he felt the bed move beside him. A soft murmur escaped his lip as he rolled over, his eyebrows furrowing together as he tried to fall back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino]   Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:20 am

This was bad. They were both going to be eaten by monsters and no one would ever know. Feliciano really didn't want to wake up his brother, but whatever it was that was bothering him wouldn't go away. Since he was still laying there with his head under the pillows, he quite obviously couldn't see his surroundings at all. When Lovino moved next to him, he really wasn't expecting it at all. Feliciano froze, audibly whimpering now. Had whatever made the noise...laid down in between them? This was it! He had to do something or him and his poor brother would be a midnight snack! He couldn't take it anymore.

Grabbing the pillow that he had been hiding with, he threw it at where Lovino was laying with a little, rather unmanly shriek. "Fratello help!! There is a monster and we are going to get eaten!!" He was all worked up and didn't really notice that...well, nothing was there except the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino]   Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:43 am

The Italian jolted awake as soon as he heard his little brother’s shriek and felt the pillow connect with his face. He spluttered, throwing the blankets off as he tried to get up. “What the hell’s going on, Feliciano?” he asked, voice sounding a bit panicked. He didn’t want to see his younger brother get hurt. “There’s a monster In here?”

…Was Feliciano talking about a real monster or a fake one? Lovino wasn’t sure, but he didn’t want to be the one to find out. Quickly grabbing a pillow, he climbed out of bed and searched the room, sticking his head into the hallway to confirm his suspicions.

“There is no damn monster, Feliciano,” he grumbled, throwing the pillow in his brother’s direction with a huff.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino]   Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:51 am

Lovino's way of waking up only freaked out Feliciano more. He wasn't thinking straight at the moment. "Y-yeah! He is scary!" Staying on the bed, he pointed frantically to the door as he watched his brother examine it. Feliciano prayed he didn't get eaten and dragged off like in those scary movies that perhaps he should stop watching because of incidents at night such as this that kept them both awake. He was about to get up when it was his turn to get a pillow to the face. It surprised him, making him yelp a little, though it was muffled by the pillow itself. When he regained what little composure he had, he was clinging to the pillow that was thrown at his face, staring at Lovino.

"A-are you sure? I heard really scary noises when I was trying to sleep! It sounded like scraping and it was scaring me! And it wouldn't go away and ve, I was really really scared!" He was babbling now, not that it was uncommon with him. He was clearly rather distressed over the whole thing. "Don't let it eat me! I am too young to die!" Really, he was on the verge of tears. Being tired didn't help.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino]   Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:54 am

"Feliciano! You're not going to get eaten, all right?" Lovino snapped, his voice harsher than he meant. He was tired and cranky. Feliciano approaching him claiming he was going to get eaten didn't help things either. Lovino was starting to get annoyed- he just wanted to go back to sleep and ignore everything. "There's no monster or anything. It's probably just an old door creaking or something."

He paused. "But if you're really that scared, then you can sleep here tonight. Just shut up all right?" He hid a yawn behind his hand. "We can look for your monster in the morning, all right?"
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino]   Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:59 pm

Feliciano let out a light whimper. Lovino really wasn't helping at all with all the yelling...he sounded so angry. As much as he wanted to stay in here and sleep tonight, he really didn't want his brother to be angrier than normal at him. Especially when he did nothing wrong. It wasn't fair. He was saving them both, no matter what Lovino said. Feliciano clung to the pillow a bit harder, and flopped backwards into bed. "I am going to sleep here because...because..."No, he didn't want to say why again because Lovino would yell and he would cry and then Lovino would yell more.

With a little noise, he took the pillow under the covers with him to hide himself. "Y-you promise to look in the morning?" Though, didn't monsters only come out at night?
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino]   Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:30 am

“I told you that you can sleep here, idiot,” Lovino grumbled as he moved back to the bed. Sleeping with Feliciano wasn’t something he did often, and even though he would never admit it, he liked having the company. Once he settled down, the younger Italian was…decent company. “I can tell you’re not going to sleep well if I send you back to your room and we have a big shoot tomorrow. You need your sleep.” He sat down on the edge and swung his legs up.

“And yeah. I’ll look in the morning, but you have to come with me. I’m not going to look for your imaginary monster by myself,” when in reality, he didn’t want to have to go looking for something himself. He was almost as big of a coward as Feliciano; he just tried not to show it. “I’m going to prove to you that’s there’s nothing there.”

With a soft sigh he climbed under the covers and moved closer to his younger brother.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino]   Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:01 pm

He stayed hidden under the covers, not really wanting to come out and face his brother, or how scary any room could be when it was this late at night...or was it really early in the morning. Lovino was right, they did have something to do, and he really did need his sleep. People at work would be angry at him is he came in looking like he hadn't slept in forever. "But Lovino..." Feliciano was still whining a bit, not on purpose, that is just how he was. "What if there really is something and we are both asleep and it gets us?" He was tired, and really ready to give up this little pointless argument. At least he got someone to sleep with now. After a few moments of quiet, he abandoned the pillow he had been holding onto for dear life, and shifted closer to his brother. "Can I give you hugs?" Without really waiting for an answer, he clung to him anyways.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino]   Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:35 pm

The Italian stared at the lump under the blankets next to him. Did Feliciano really need to continue to hide under the blankets when he was right here? Nothing was going to get his brother as long as he was here… The idiot should have already known that. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he listened to his brother’s whining. He couldn’t believe Feliciano was still scared of monsters hiding under the bed and in the closet. How old was he again? It felt like he had to take care of a five year old. Rolling his eyes, he waited for his brother to say something else- the silence was a bit eerie. …And as Feliciano pulled him in for a hug, Lovino determined that maybe…just maybe it was alright for him to let Feliciano hug him. But only for tonight.

He sighed again, wrapping his arms around his brother and holding him close.
“Nothing’s going to eat you. And if it tried to eat us during the night, it’ll get me first, all right?” he comforted, hoping he was doing a decent job. He was horrible at this sort of thing, but if he ever wanted to get to sleep, he had to do it. “So come on. Go to sleep. We have a big day tomorrow.”
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino]   Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:19 am

Feliciano was slightly surprised when his brother actually hugged him back. Perhaps it was just the sleepiness getting to the both of them, but he was really expecting a shove in the opposite direction. Tired or not, he wasn't complaining in the least. Giving a small nod to agree with Lovino's statements with a small "mmm" of agreement, he no longer hesitated to snuggle closer to the other man's body. After all, he now knew he wasn't going to be hit. Feliciano closed his eyes, half willingly, half out of being exhausted and finally calmed down. "I don't want you to get eaten." he mumbled. "...should buy a dog for that." Well, it made sense in his head at least. Buying a dog would make it get eaten before the both of them. Then there would be no need for them to worry anymore at night. Sadly it probably didn't make much sense to his poor brother.

((Not the reply you wanted, sorry. But I love you. ;n;))
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino]   Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:35 am

The Italian felt his cheeks get a bit redder as Feliciano cuddled close to him. With a soft sigh he held his twin close, not wanting to let him run away. If Feliciano left…he’d be looking for someone else and that was more dangerous, right? Lovino needed some reason to justify Feliciano getting so close to him. The edges of his lips twisted up into a light smile. He leaned forward, trying to play the parental role he knew he wasn’t any good at and kissed his brother’s temple.

“I’m not going to get eaten,” he whispered, holding Feliciano close until he felt the younger Italian fall asleep. “Don’t worry about me.” Lovino watched his younger brother for a long moment, content to let his mask fall away now that he was the only one awake. If Feliciano woke up and caught a glimpse of him like this, the idiot would have to think he’s dreaming.

Sighing softly, Lovino eventually closed his eyes, joining his brother in the world of dreams.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino]   Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite~ [Lovino]
Page 1 of 1