Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gilbert Beilschmidt // Prussia Application [dropped]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Prussia

Former Prussia

Gilbert Beilschmidt // Prussia Application [dropped] Empty
PostSubject: Gilbert Beilschmidt // Prussia Application [dropped]   Gilbert Beilschmidt // Prussia Application [dropped] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:05 am

Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt // Prussia Application [dropped] 1273244513246

Full Name:   Gilbert Beilschmidt
Hometown: Berlin

Appearance:   Gilbert has perfect pale white skin and is not that well build. Though, his albino appearance makes up for it! He has red eyes and white hair and unlike most albino's he doesn't look like a corpse. He is mostly seen wearing a grin or a smirk on his face, most likely being up to no good.

Personality:
If there was a world record on the biggest ego in the world, I'm sure Gilbert Beilschmidt would be the one who got it. Because of his ego, he feels the need to tell others how awesome he is at least 10 times a day and he finds himself to be one of the best, if not THE best, models around.
Not that he's bragging of course. No wait he does. Besides his enormous ego he is actually quite the rebel and he'll refuse to wear anything that looks girly to him.
Even though he doesn't like girly things, he absolutely adores cute things (as cute as his pet bird?) and he wouldn't mind wearing cute things if he has to. He tends to buy useless things because they're cute so he's an easy target for sellers.

He's one of the more troublesome models too, he likes to pull pranks and bug the hell out of the others that work with him. Especially when they look like easy targets to him. Gilbert also has the illusion he has perfect abs which isn't exactly true, seeing as he has none. This is because after he became a model he started becoming lazy, thus resulted in him doing well, nothing.

Reason for Modeling:   Showing the world his awesome body basically he just does it to get attention and to be praised.

History:
Being an albino child, of course Gilbert had it tough while growing up. Not only did he have to avoid the sun when it was too hot, he also didn't have any friends. This was because he looked different then the others and it was normal for others to not want to go near him. His personality didn't help with getting friends either, seeing as when he was a child he enjoyed causing havoc where ever he went and he often enjoyed fighting with the other children.
This continued until highschool. This was when he started showing interest to modelling- not because of the perfectly shaped bodies, no no. He just knew he could do much better. Surprising everyone, he went to a college where he had better chances at becoming a model and actually tried hard. (Which amazed just about everyone around him.)
Once he finished his school, he applied for a job but noticed it wasn't as easy as he thought it would be.

((if it needs to be longer just tell me, I keep failing on his history orz))

Other Important Info: He has a pet bird.

RP Sample:  
Gilbert looked around the classroom. The teacher was giving them a test about something he didn't really care about, nor did he actually know any of the answers, so instead he looked for his next victim.
Grinning when he noticed a rather nerdy student two tables in front of him, he grabbed for a rubber band he managed to keep a hold of. Placing his eraser so he could shoot it in the innocent child's direction he aimed and let it go, resulting in a shrieking child that definitely didn't expect it. Gilbert grinned, bulls-eye! His grinning quickly ceased however when he noticed the extremely pissed off look his teacher sent him after hearing from the victim what happened. How do they always know it was me! He pouted, it was unfair to be so easily misjudged! Not that he didn't deserve it... but still!

He got grabbed by the ear rather painfully by the teacher who started rambling in French at him, which he didn't understand a single thing of, and got taken out of the classroom. Great, he had to fucking clean again! Why do they have to punish him? It's not his fault tests are fucking boring! He continued to mope while the janitor dragged him off to clean the windows swearing he would pull a prank on the stupid teacher. Nobody sends the awesomest guy away without consequences!!

OOC Information
Name: Kiwi/moomoo/cow you can call me any kind of prussia nicknames though~
Timezone: GMT +1
Aim/msn/skype/email: skype/aim = cowliciousfoxes
Did you read the rules? Yes~ and did I ever tell you my favourite colour is orange? >|D
Any last words?

Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Gilbert Beilschmidt // Prussia Application [dropped] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilbert Beilschmidt // Prussia Application [dropped]   Gilbert Beilschmidt // Prussia Application [dropped] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:42 pm

I know that you are an awesome Gilbutt, so you are accepted!

Get your ego on these forums! 8D
Back to top Go down
https://fashiontalia.rpg-board.net

Gilbert Beilschmidt // Prussia Application [dropped]
Page 1 of 1