Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

10 AM - Don't be late!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadiq Adnan

Sadiq Adnan

10 AM - Don't be late!  Empty
PostSubject: 10 AM - Don't be late!    10 AM - Don't be late!  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:13 pm

[[Putting chat box magic aside..]]

Sadiq made sure to always be early for everything (or fashionably late if anything..) but today he was much too early. He paced the modeling room, checking his phone and sipping his coffee. He had an appointment for a shoot he had no information about in a while and he wanted to at least meet some of the staff, specifically the photographers. He always wanted to keep close with whoever took his picture for some reason. He felt the bond was .. a little less shallow then what he was used to. The photographer had to know how to get the model to portray a particular emotion; for that he hoped to meet someone nice.. or at least tolerable enough.

The room was a crisp white. Clean and welcoming. Sadiq leaned against one of the many makeup tables, finishing his coffee and watching the clock..

[[Hi I write lame but I guess there's not much else for a model to post besides waiting for staff >>;]]
Back to top Go down
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: 10 AM - Don't be late!    10 AM - Don't be late!  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:54 pm

Heracles yawned as he walked through the agency, looking down at his hand every now and then just to watch it shake. Yes, he knew that being so tired that one's hand was shaking was a bad thing, but for some reason or another he was having a hard time falling -and staying- asleep. He would go to bed late and wake up early, early enough that he got to see the entirety of the sun rise. At least he had managed to get some good pictures out of that...

Still, it was far too early for him to be awake after a night of little sleep, which might have been why he found himself standing outside of the modeling room. He looked around, confused as to why his feet had brought him here while he had been lost in thought. Heracles wasn't going to be working with any of the models today; he had to fix up some of the photos he had taken and submit them to the higher ups so they could do whatever it was they did with them.

But, since his feet brought him here, he may as well find out why. He pushed open the door, surprised to see an actual model standing there. He figured that there was a shoot or something set up and no one was around yet...He waved at the model, shooting at dark look at his still shaking hand. "Um, hello there..." He said, unsure as to what he should say. He yawned again, before blushing and apologizing for his rudeness.
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan

Sadiq Adnan

PostSubject: Re: 10 AM - Don't be late!    10 AM - Don't be late!  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:22 pm

Sadiq turned at the sound of the door being opened, his eyes drawn to the figure there. He nearly jumped, not really expecting to meet anyone this early in the morning. "Hello!" He grinned at the cute yawn, waving back. "Didn't expect to see anyone here this early." He set his coffee down on a nearby table excitedly before turning to walk closer to the man, wondering if maybe he was part of the staff.

Though, Sadiq wasn't quite sure. The other man was quite beautiful so it was possible he was just another model..
Back to top Go down
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: 10 AM - Don't be late!    10 AM - Don't be late!  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:47 pm

Heracles shrugged, looking over the man as discretely as he could. Knowing how he was feeling right now, it was probably the most obvious look-over ever, but the Grecian couldn't bring himself to care at the moment, thank you very much. "I'm not normally here this early, but I couldn't get to sleep so I figured I'd come in and get a head start on my work." He leaned against the door frame, mostly to keep himself from falling over when he finally fell asleep, and looked at the guy. "And what brings you here so early?"
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan

Sadiq Adnan

PostSubject: Re: 10 AM - Don't be late!    10 AM - Don't be late!  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:28 pm

"Your work? Ya work here? Not model?" He ended up close beside the other, most likely asking far too many questions for this time in the morning. He was sure this man was a model; how could he not be? "I'm... uh well I'm here because I just.. started here. I'm supposed to do a shoot today~" He laughed lightly and threw this new person his most charming smile, wondering if maybe he would be the one taking the pictures. Sadiq kind of hoped so.
Back to top Go down
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: 10 AM - Don't be late!    10 AM - Don't be late!  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:16 pm

He blinked rapidly at the questions being thrown at him, taking a moment to sort them out before responding. "Yes, I work here. I'm one of the photographers. Why would you think I was a model?" He laughed at the guy's answer, smiling back in response. "Oh? Then you're working with Antonio or Ivan. I don't have any shoots scheduled for today. Ah! And I'm Heracles." He said, holding out his hand to shake the other man's.
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan

Sadiq Adnan

PostSubject: Re: 10 AM - Don't be late!    10 AM - Don't be late!  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:18 pm

Sadiq shook his hand firmly, smiling wider. "Well I would just think someone as.. handsome as you would be in front of the camera rather than behind~" He almost winked but composed himself. He didn't want to appear like some kind of creep or something. "My name is Sadiq. Nice so meet you." He was a little disappointed that this lovely man was not his photographer but at least they may meet in the future. "What kind of shoots do you do..?" Sadiq almost wanted to his himself for bombarding Heracles with so many questions so soon after they met but he settled for walking back across to room to retrieve his nearly forgotten coffee.

[Wah sorry it took so long..@@]
Back to top Go down
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: 10 AM - Don't be late!    10 AM - Don't be late!  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:53 am

Heracles felt himself blush and he looked down at the ground, smiling slightly. Getting hit on at work was...definitely new. He was used to people finding him attractive; or, well, he had been used to it. Now it happened so rarely because he was so focused on work that when it did happen, he acted like it was the first time he had been paid a compliment. "It's nice to meet you as well Sadiq."

He thought over the other man's question, watching him go to get his coffee. "Well...I like doing shoots that are themed; I find it fun to dress the models up in costumes and take pictures of them that way, rather than just plain old clothes." He shrugged. "Do you have any preference for the shoots you want to do?" Models didn't actually get a choice, but Heracles knew that most of them had shoots they loved doing and shoots they hated doing; every one did.
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan

Sadiq Adnan

PostSubject: Re: 10 AM - Don't be late!    10 AM - Don't be late!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:04 pm

Sadiq sipped his now cold coffee, smirking to himself upon noticing the other man's blush. He turned back to him. "Themed are nice. You're right.. they are quite fun. I love whatever shoots are interesting~" He was pleased that Heracles didn't seem offended or uncomfortable at his comments. He paused awkwardly, not really knowing what else to talk about to someone he just met. Instead he took out his phone, checking the time. He wondered when his actual photographer would arrive and when he could start his job.

"So ah.. are people.. usually this .. relaxed?" He wanted to say late but it's not like he was really complaining.

[Once again so sorry. OTL]
Back to top Go down
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: 10 AM - Don't be late!    10 AM - Don't be late!  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:32 pm

Heracles nodded slightly, leaning against the doorframe and crossing his arms over his chest. Gods, he was tired..."Unfortunately we have to do whatever shoot they give us, though most of the time the shoots aren't boring and the ones that are boring are also pretty short."

He watched Sadiq check his phone for the time, glancing at the clock above the model's head to see the time since he had been stupid and forgot his phone in his office when he left yesterday. He blinked and tilted his head slightly at the other's question. "Well...not normally. But sometimes it happens."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 AM - Don't be late!    10 AM - Don't be late!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 AM - Don't be late!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fashiontalia :: The Agency :: Modeling Room-
Jump to: