Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is awkward... [Alfred and Ivan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

This is awkward...  [Alfred and Ivan] Empty
PostSubject: This is awkward... [Alfred and Ivan]   This is awkward...  [Alfred and Ivan] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:19 am

Alfred couldn’t believe that he was still getting lost inside the agency! Why did this place have to be so ridiculously big?! Running around, trying to find a bathroom, he almost whined and started freaking people out with the way he was panicking. Really, all he wanted was a bathroom!

Too focused on trying to find a bathroom, he ran right into someone.
“Ow!” Rubbing his nose, Alfred looked up at the man he had run. “O-Oh! Ivan!” He was saved! Surely Ivan knew where a bathroom was!

“I need a bathroom but I got lost! You gotta help me!” He put on his pouty face, hoping that Ivan would decide to help him. If not, well he was screwed. He really had to pee!
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: This is awkward... [Alfred and Ivan]   This is awkward...  [Alfred and Ivan] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:20 pm

Ivan jumped a bit feeling the American run into him. He looked down, smiling at the pure desperation on the boys face. So cute.
"A bathroom? Did you check on the second floor beside the dressing rooms?" He looked around. Where were the closest bathrooms? Oh. Right. The offices. "Oh, there is also one in my office. Would you like to use that one, Alfred?" He took the boys arm, leading him to his office. "We should get a map for you, Mr. Jones. It is no good to get lost in your own agency!"
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: This is awkward... [Alfred and Ivan]   This is awkward...  [Alfred and Ivan] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:19 pm

Ivan was smiling… that was good! Man, he knew that he could count on Ivan to help him out. The man was super nice, after all.

“Really? I can use the one in your office? Awesome! Thank you so much, dude!” Grinning, Alfred let Ivan lead him to the offices, only blushing a little at the thought of needing a map to get around the building. Well, a map would help… but he would look totally lame… Then again, he already looked totally lame getting lost in this place!

“I’m glad I ran into someone I know!” It would have been so embarrassing if he had crashed into a stranger while trying to find a bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is awkward... [Alfred and Ivan]   This is awkward...  [Alfred and Ivan] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is awkward... [Alfred and Ivan]
Page 1 of 1