Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day [Ivan and Tino]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

First Day [Ivan and Tino] Empty
PostSubject: First Day [Ivan and Tino]   First Day [Ivan and Tino] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:45 pm

A photoshoot? Just, one right now? Without warning? Tino would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous. His stomach was bubbling. Why was he even here?! ...Oh right, a drunken mistake he couldn't change. Tino ran his fingers through his hair and sighed, making his make-up artist fuss over him and chastise him for messing it up. Tino obediantly sat still as she fixed up his side parting and loathed the fringe that flopped over one eye.

After being prettied up, Tino was practically shoved onto a small set with large lights and and a camera. Behind that camera was a person. A big person. Tino looked up at him and blinked. "H-Hello... My name is Tino... A-A-And... I'm here for a photoshoot? I suppose...?" His knees trembled and he felt like he was about to throw up. His head swam and the lights were blazing down at him from all angles.

Why was it so hot in here?! Tino tugged at his shirt and panted slightly, the flush on his cheeks rising. He looked at the large man behind the camera. He wasn't affected by the heat it seemed... It was just Tino...

Last edited by Tino Väinämöinen on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: First Day [Ivan and Tino]   First Day [Ivan and Tino] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:04 pm

The Russian man couldn't help but chuckle. All of the models that had been coming lately had been so cute!
Ivan was thrilled to be doing a shoot. He loved being behind the camera, and he loved getting to soothe his models.
The violet-eyed man gave poor Tino a bright smile.
"Privyet, comrade Väinämöinen!" Ivan's voice had a thick accent and a up beat tone. "It is very exciting to have you here with me today. I am Ivan Braginsky," he hoped that information wouldn't scare the boy. For some reason, when the models found out who he was they seemed to get more nervous. He supposed it was because he was such a famous name in this industry, but shouldn't that comfort them? Oh well. "Your photographer for the day. This is your first one, da?" He gave the Fin a bright smile, hoping to soothe his nerves at least slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: First Day [Ivan and Tino]   First Day [Ivan and Tino] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:26 am

Oh, a Russian... "H-Hello, Mr Braginsky... I'm Tino Väinä..." Oh wait, hadn't he already said that? And Mr Braginsky had supplied Tino's last name, too. So he knew who Tino was already? Well that was an embarrassment... It was way too hot in here, that's all Tino's mind could come up with. Couldn't they turn the damn heat down? Or maybe point those lights away from his face! He'd even appreciate thinner clothing - or no clothing! What was he even wearing - Rubber? It certainly felt like it. He fanned himself vigerously with his hand, which proved more than ineffective. "Is it... Is it hot in here, or is it just me...?" He was sure it wasn't just him. His nerves were also getting the better of him which couldn't have been helping... He felt his throat constricting and his vision grow fuzzy. He was hot, nervous and dizzy... Tino put a hand to his forehead and felt the burning heat there.

"M-Maybe it's just me..." He murmured and collapsed backwards, half awake and staring at the ceiling as people crouded around him and stared down. His vision wavered and the people morphed before his eyes, becoming blobs of nothings... And then Tino looked somewhere near to his right and saw Mr Braginsky. He was the only clear to see person there for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: First Day [Ivan and Tino]   First Day [Ivan and Tino] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Ivan stood up to his full height. The Finnish boy in front of him was close to fainting, he was sure of it. "The heat is just from the lamps, comrade."
The Russian quickly made his way over to Tino when he fell, trying to shoo away the other people. He insisted that the model needed to breathe, and that he possibly couldn't do that with so many people there! Bozhe Moi!

Ivan picked Tino up, and brought him over to his camera table. The only things on there at the moment were his variety of lenses, which were off to the side.
He put the Fin down and felt his forehead. "I think that you are not used to the lights, da?" Ivan gave Tino a smile before reaching into the cooler under the table, cracking open the lid to the water bottle he had picked up, and handing it to Tino. "Have you eaten today, Tino?"
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: First Day [Ivan and Tino]   First Day [Ivan and Tino] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Tino felt himself being pulled up by strong arms, and carried over to a table. He peered up at the man, blinking. "No, I'm not very used to them... I'm sorry, I'll get better..." He mumbles, slightly shameful. But Mr Braginsky smiled at him and handed him a water bottle, which Tino accepted gratefully. He propped himself up and took a long drink before answering the next question. "Eaten? Well, I should have, but I was really nervous... I mean, it's my first time ever in the industry, I was afraid that if I ate anything, it would come back up during the photoshoot, and I'd be ill... So no, I didn't eat anything today. O-Or yesterday, either... I know, foolish of me..." He turnes his face away, too embarrassed to admit his mistake. His stomach gave a grumbly whine, as though chastising Tino for his silly mistake.

Tino occupied himself with drinking the water and dabbing at his sweaty forehead with a sleeve, which caused his make-up artist to fuss around him, but Tino swatted her away, not in the mood for anything like that. "I... You're not too angry, I hope?" He hung his head, nibbling his lip. Mr Braginsky was a big and rather intimidating person, which worried Tino. He didn't want to be crushed or anything like that, and it was making him feel even more nervous than he'd started out feeling. His knees resumed their quivering, and his small shoulders shook with them. Was he about to cry? He hoped not. This first day was already a disaster without water-works. Perhaps he'd be fired. Was that a good thing? He had a contract. They'd burn it or something and he'd be free. But Tino didn't have a job to get back to, this was his only hope! How else would he make any money! Plus, this was supposed to pay really well. Tino's breathing quickened. He needed to calm down! He needed to!
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: First Day [Ivan and Tino]   First Day [Ivan and Tino] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:09 am

Ivan smiled brightly at the younger, chuckling softly. He was like a young puppy! "Do not apologize, Tino. It is not your fault. It comes with time, da?" The Russian poked his head under the table again, this time coming up with a sandwich in his hands. He broke it into a crooked half and put it in Tino's hands, still smiling. "Here. Do not eat it too fast, it will make you sick if you do." Ivan turned around, calling out "TEN MINUTES, EVERYONE." before shoving the other sandwich half into the cooler again. He pointed at a make-up artist who made an unhappy face while still hovering around the Finnish boy. "Go, comrade, and do not complain. I will see you in ten minutes."

He pulled up his stool from the camera's tripod and sat in front of the boy. "It happens, comrade. I am not angry with you. You know, the first time I was taking pictures with another photographer, I was in France and all I could do was speak in Russian. I was so embarrassed that all I wanted to do was go, how do you say, crawl under a rock and die. They could not understand a word that I said." He gave the other a bright grin. "It is very natural to be nervous and scared. Is there anything I can do to make this more comfortable? Maybe I can see if we can turn down the lamps a bit?" He wanted his model to be happy. That always made photographs turn out better.
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: First Day [Ivan and Tino]   First Day [Ivan and Tino] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:22 pm

Tino held the sandwich half and stared at it. He jumped when Ivan called out to everyone. His voice was so booming, it made Tino tremble a bit. Ivan explained how much trouble he had when he first started, and Tino felt a little bit of sympathy for the man. He patted Ivan's arm, smiling. "But you learnt english, right? So it's all good!" He glanced at his sandwich half, chewing on his lip.

"If... You could turn the lights down that would be great. And does the photo-shoot require all these people here? It's so unnerving!" He squeaked, unhappily. "If you just sent all these people away so that it's just you and me, I'll be so much more happy!" Finally, he took a bite out of his sandwich and cringed. He wasn't hungry! He really wasn't! He drank some more water.

Deal with it, Tino, you know you can! He took a deep breath and chewed, slowly, his jaw working stiffly. He offered Ivan a small smile.

(( Sorry for the looong wait! OTL. Also, if I say 'Matthew' just tell me, because I'm sooo used to RPing him, and never Tino, so... Yeah. ))
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: First Day [Ivan and Tino]   First Day [Ivan and Tino] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:27 pm

He laughed heartily at Tino's comment. "I was, and still am, fluent in French. My nerves were just so shaken that I could not force out a French word."
He looked at all of the different assistants, stylists and the like. "Well, I cannot send them all away, comrade. It is neccessary to have a few here. But I will see what I can do about these situations, da?" He gave the other a small smile in return before standing up. "I will be right back. If you cannot finish your food, I have a feeling you will not because of your recent lack of it, put it in the cooler, da?" Ivan walked off, discussing things with various people. He towered over most of them and he gave off quite an authoritative air. The lights slightly dimmed and technicians ran onto the set to move the lights into new positions.
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: First Day [Ivan and Tino]   First Day [Ivan and Tino] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:39 am

"You were? Oh..." Tino nodded, understandingly. He peered around at the other workers as well, frowning slightly. He'd be... mostly comfortable with posing... But perhaps they could look away or something? All that was necessary was to have Ivan, to take the pictures, and that was it, Tino didn't understand why it was necessary to have anyone else there! The make-up artists had done their job, they could go away. And the people standing on the sides weren't doing anything, really!

He was pulled away from his thoughs by Ivan, and glanced down at his sandwich. "Y-Yeah..." He had to force himself to bite into the sandwich a second time and chewed slowly. He stared at the people moving the lamps around among other things... Perhaps. It was rather busy, he couldn't tell. Taking a final bite out of his sandwich, he thrust it back into the cooler, grimmacing.

"Thanks..." He mumbled, "How do I start then?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: First Day [Ivan and Tino]   First Day [Ivan and Tino] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:00 am

Ivan watched a good chunk of unhappy people leave the room, only six or seven straggling behind. He didn't like being the creepy-creepy-bad-bad of the group, but his model wanted something done, and so it would be.

Violet eyes turned back to Tino with a smile. "Well, I would like you to take the stool," he gestured to the one a bit off centre, "and sit. Make yourself comfortable. I need a moment to reset my camera to accommodate our new lighting scenario,da?"
The Russian man grabbed his stool once again to put it back in it's rightful spot before leaning over, making him a reasonable and nearly humane height, to adjust the settings on his baby.
"While you are sitting and I am doing this, try to relax. I understand that this is your first photography shoot, but first impressions are important. I think that you could make quite an impression on our head photographer."

((Just incase you didn't get the 'creepy-creepy-bad-bad', it's a personal saying from my theatre co-workers xD It just means the bad guy))
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: First Day [Ivan and Tino]   First Day [Ivan and Tino] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:14 pm

"R-Right, first impressions." Tino nodded as he grabbed the indicated stool and flopped down on it. He stretched, attempting to get the kinks out out of his body, before sitting up again and bowing his head. His fringe flopped into his eyes and he attempted to shake it out of the way with a hairflip before giving up. "Ah-- Hey... Do you know if my dog'd be allowed in the building? As long as I keep him in my dressing room? It's just... I don't wanna leave him at home with a dog sitter all day. Do you have a pet?" He asked, while Ivan fiddled with his camera. Tino was a bit of a rambler - meaning he could ask a tonne of questions and not bother waiting for a reply.

He eventually trailed off after asking what Ivan's favourite food was, realising that he was acting stupid again. "A-Ah, so, anyway, are you done with that thing?" He asked, nodding towards the camera, and having to adjust his hat in the process, due to the fact that it'd succeeded in slipping down his silky hair and almost over his eyes. "Ehhh..."

(( Don't worry, I figured. I thought it was cute. owo ))
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: First Day [Ivan and Tino]   First Day [Ivan and Tino] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:42 pm

Ivan smiled to himself, fixing all of the settings on his camera. He took some photos as Tino rambled, wanting to get some photos of the boy while relaxed.
"Your dog, comrade? Hm, I think that if it is small enough it would be fine. There is no one that I know of who has any allergies. The only problem would be fur on your clothes. You would be quite scolded. As for myself, I used to have a dog. He passed before I came to America." He didn't mind answering the boys questions in the slightest. He actually quite enjoyed it. "Hmm, I think that my favourite food is pashka, but it's hard to say." He looked up at Tino and beamed "Da, Tino. Now, just do whatever you are comfortable with, da? You can stand, remain sitting, whatever you wish."
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: First Day [Ivan and Tino]   First Day [Ivan and Tino] Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:50 pm

Tino didn't notice the other taking photos of him, most of the time keeping his hair over his eyes to keep out the light. "Don't worry about fur, I keep my Hana Tamago away from any of my modelling clothes, and if any does happen to get onto it, I've a lint roller." Always come prepared. As they say. Tino found he was quite enjoying chatting to the man, he seemed like quite the character. And his accent was fun and nice to listen to, unlike Tino's strange Finnish one. He didn't like it and always tried to ignore it. Still, with time, it'll fade into an American accent. Tino nodded to the things Ivan said, taking them in but not quite having a responce for them.

"Whatever I'm comfortable with? Hm... So the floor would be fine?" He felt like lying on the floor and chilling out down there. But, like, posing. As a model should. "Why am I even posing? Is this practice or is it something for an actual something." He wasn't exactly thinking properly and instead relied on Mr Braginsky to know what he's talking about.

(( *Back into the swing of posting replies* ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day [Ivan and Tino]   First Day [Ivan and Tino] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day [Ivan and Tino]
Page 1 of 1