Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Privyet, Ivan Braginsky~ [accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

Privyet, Ivan Braginsky~ [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Privyet, Ivan Braginsky~ [accepted]   Privyet, Ivan Braginsky~ [accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:39 pm

[color=gray]
THE CHARACTER

Privyet, Ivan Braginsky~ [accepted] Vodka-APH-Russia-123405246?q=boost:popular+Russia&qo=27

Full Name:
Ivan Braginsky

Hometown:
St. Petersburg, Russia (Petrograd, USSR)

Position
Photographer

Appearance:
Ivan has all of the features of a man who was raised as a child of winter. He stands with a powerful build at six feet, three inches. Braginsky has ghostly pale skin and a strong hooked nose. His strong face is framed with icy silver hair and he has a pair of violet eyes that can take on the chill of a Siberian snowfall.

Personality:
Ivan can be very charming and charismatic...when he decides that the time is right. He doesn't easily let people into his personal life even though he enjoys being in people's presence.
Vanya is the type of guy who will sing in the shower as loud as he likes and not care what others think of it.
Mr. Braginsky will not hesitate to intimidate people if needed.
He generally has a soft smile on his face, and tries to look on the more optimistic side of things. When upset, Ivan will usually keep a smile on his face and you may be able to hear him softly murmuring “Schastye” (Russian=Happiness) to himself when he doesn't believe anyone to be listening.
He has a almost childish likeliness to himself, although he is quite mature and has seen quite a few harsh things in his years.

History:
Ivan was an older brother to two sisters that he was separated from at the young age of five. He was born in Petrograd (Now know as St. Petersburg), and was raised in a ritzier part of town with neglectful guardians. He spent his young childhood alone in the empty mansion before his guardians shipped him off to the more industrial Moscow at nine years old.
His new 'family' was as neglectful as the first, and by ten years old he was sneaking into the local bars to be in the presence of people. The locals became adopted family to him, and his 'uncles' introduced him to the numbing effect of alcohol. By twelve our young Ivan was happily nursing a vodka bottle to his lips most of the day.
From twelve, little Vanya's life continued on a downhill spiral. For two years he didn't do too much except for drink, smoke and do a bit of petty thieving to continue his habits. But once he hit fourteen, Ivan got blood on his hands. He joined a gang and felt no remorse when he had to bring his lead faucet down on somebody and spill their blood.
Ivan continued this behaviour for five years, until his nineteenth birthday. At first he had just laughed when Boris had given him a camera. He couldn't understand why his friend would give him such a present, but Boris had simply told him to take it out and try using it. Ivan was shocked when he took his friends advice. He found himself at peace of mind for once. He was able to focus on something productive and safe. Ivan had finally discovered what he was meant to do. With this, Braginsky left his beloved homeland behind to travel and become a famous photographer. Within years he became a well-known name in the art community and was working with professional models in no time. He went into the art of modelling photography to be around people and try to fill that hole that had been bore into his heart so long ago.

Other Important Info:
-Ivan still keeps his lead faucet with him
-He is quite fond of sunflowers and warm places
-He loves cute things, but isn't too fond of sweets
-Ivan kols every so often. He doesn't mean to...it just happens.
-Ivan also lets out little Russian words. His English is perfect, but that doesn't stop his native tongue from showing. Especially when getting emotional.
-He still nurses a vodka bottle quite a bit when off duty
-Ivan actually has quite a lovely singing voice. He also plays various classical instruments.

RP Sample:
Ivan let out a heavy, content sigh after releasing the button. He had just gotten a beautiful shot of a couple walking with their small child between them, content as could be. The Russian leaned back on the wooden bench that he sat on and continued to people watch. A low, stray chuckle left him as he watched a little brunette boy kick the golden and orange leaves that settled in heaps on the ground cold ground. Who couldn't love this? It may have been chilly, but it didn't bother Ivan. He knew that he would go back to his flat and treat himself to a warm cup of chamomile tea when he was done with his camera.
“Braginsky!”
Ivan turned his head and smiled, giving a nod to the agent who had called his name. “Privyet, Mr. Behan. How may I help you?” His voice had come out in a low husk from the lack of use in the past few hours.

OOC Information

Name:
Jasmyn. But you can call me any name you'd like~

Timezone:
Pacific Time – Western Canada

Aim/msn/skype/email:
MSN/email: the_awesome_prussia@hotmail.com

Did you read the rules?
But of course~

Any last words?
Umm, not really. Just point out if I'm doing something wrong, please. I'd really appreciate that C: (Like if I posted this in the wrong spot *Not being paranoid at all* And I hopefully posted this right this time!)
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

PostSubject: Re: Privyet, Ivan Braginsky~ [accepted]   Privyet, Ivan Braginsky~ [accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:49 pm

I really enjoy the way you portray Ivan! You are accepted!

Please change your name to Ivan Braginsky and feel free to introduce yourself, or maybe join us in the chatbox. Whatever you plan to do, you can start posting at any time! Welcome~
Back to top Go down
https://fashiontalia.rpg-board.net
Ex-Russia

PostSubject: Re: Privyet, Ivan Braginsky~ [accepted]   Privyet, Ivan Braginsky~ [accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 11:53 am

(Pssst- this is Jasmyn. I don't know if anyone is still creeping the forms, but my new e-mail is jasmynstich(at)gmail(dot)com - I would love to stay in contact with you guys...please feel free to e-mail me!! Old account became inactive and can no longer sign in under my old name...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Privyet, Ivan Braginsky~ [accepted]   Privyet, Ivan Braginsky~ [accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Privyet, Ivan Braginsky~ [accepted]
Page 1 of 1