Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!)

Go down 
+4
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Roderich Edelstein
Alfred F Jones
Ivan Braginsky
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!) Empty
PostSubject: P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!)   P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Hello, everyone! I am your new resident Russia (who isn't a nervous bunny right now, hahahaha/shot)
I'm very excited to be here~ Feel free to call me any name you'd like (Jasmyn/Jazzy/Jazz/Ivan/Vanya/Braginsky/Kitten, etc.).

I'll be on more frequently on the weekends, as I'm a regular high-school student. I should be at school right now, actually, but I'm hurting so I came home for lunch ;A; I'll also be on in the evenings (4PM Western Pacific time until like, 11PM-12AM) except for Tuesdays when I won't be on until like....5-6PM.

Feel free to send me random messages and pokes on MSN/Skype/Here.

(Oh Lawdy, I'm rambling.) I'm going to end this here with a "I'm excited to be here, and I hope that I don't do anything stupid! 8D;;"
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!)   P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:08 pm

Yay, a Russia! 8D

Welcome! And don't be nervous xD We're really nice here! >u<

Feel free to join us in the chat box. xD
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!)   P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:11 pm

I shall~

And I'm not trying to be nervous xDD It's just the auditioner in me. *Is a thesbian theatre person (Because people never know what Thesbian means)*
I'll get comfortable soon enough~ Thank you <3
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!)   P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:15 pm

xDD Yay theatre people!
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!)   P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Hallo. 83

And theatre! That's fun!
Hope you feel better though. Pain is no fun.
Back to top Go down
http://the-horrible-sock.deviantart.com/
Admin

PostSubject: Re: P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!)   P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:42 pm

A FELLOW THESPIAN! -clings to-

Aww you are hurt? Let's be hurt together, but you have to get better fast, okay??
-hughug- <3
Back to top Go down
https://fashiontalia.rpg-board.net
Former Prussia

Former Prussia

PostSubject: Re: P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!)   P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:53 pm

Ohh awesome a Russia! <3 nice to meet you and hope you like it here! >3 *weird to say this since I just recently joined too but uh yeah~*
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!)   P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:29 pm

Yay~ A Russia!

I'm your resident alcoholic douch- I mean England.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!)   P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:57 am

@Roddy - Hallo hallo~ and thanks <3 I should be okay in a week or so~

@Antomato - *GASP* YAAAAY *Clings like crazy* What kind of thesbian? 8D I've acted for nine years, but in the past three I've been a light technician/sound techie/stage manager/house manager/assistant theatre manager, and November will be my first month as a Assistant director <3
And yeah, I'm hurt....but let's get better together! I'll tend to your elbow~<3

@Gil - Oh hoho~ a A wild Gilbert, eh? >D Danke for the welcome <3 (It's so weird to be welcomed by a Prussia...cause I'm usually the resident Prussia xDD But I decided on a wild Russian for a change <3)

@Artie - Thank you~! Well, we have a two heavy drinkers now, eh?

*So uber excited to be here*
Back to top Go down
Lars Hofstee

Lars Hofstee

PostSubject: Re: P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!)   P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:33 am

Ivan Braginsky wrote:

@Artie - Thank you~! Well, we have a two heavy drinkers now, eh?
Oh, I can assure you, there are more than two heavy drinkers here.

Anyway, welcome Russia~! He's always been one of my favourite characters, but I never got to RP him, since he was taken all the time. And eventually I just ended up preferring to RP Neth. Now I think I would mess up Russia big time if I tried. xD

Good to have you here!
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: Re: P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!)   P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:44 am

Hello, hello, hello~! It's nice to meet you!

You're hurt?! D: *tries to heal with magical powers via interwebs*

I hope you have fun here <3
Back to top Go down
Former Prussia

Former Prussia

PostSubject: Re: P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!)   P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:46 am

Ivan Braginsky wrote:
@Gil - Oh hoho~ a A wild Gilbert, eh? >D Danke for the welcome <3 (It's so weird to be welcomed by a Prussia...cause I'm usually the resident Prussia xDD But I decided on a wild Russian for a change <3)

harrharr 8D Ahww I get what you mean xD *used to being the prussia at most rps I'm in too* yay~ I definitely want to rp with you sometime >D
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!)   P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:34 am

Ah, you see...I am the creature of the night, the voice in the shadows, the STAGE NINJA!

Tech crew is where I hail from! Four years of tech crew. I have only made it to assistant stage manager, but that meant I got to wear one of those fun clunky headsets and talk about pokemon with the lighting crew and stage manager.
...Good times =u=;;

So, you are the more rad than I am. I think I was an extra in a play once, but I just sat there and ate microwave dinners. Best play ever.

;u; you so nice <3 -heals you with magic internet powers too-
Back to top Go down
https://fashiontalia.rpg-board.net
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!)   P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:17 pm

*wibbles* I did spotlight for a show once...?

*is usually onstage acting, instead of being a stage ninja*
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!)   P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:09 pm

I was in a lot of plays during elementary school, but nowadays, I'm more the geeky science kid who avoids the spotlight.

Though there was this weird incident when I was 12 where someone recognized me for my kindergarden role as the Little Red Hen.

So I guess I'm the child star that magically disappears into the ashcan of obscurity once they hit puberty? *shot*
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!)   P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:11 pm

@Larsbar (*Was so not trying to make a Marsbar reference/SHOT*) - ...WELL, OHNHONHON. We shall definitely have to get smashed together talk to eachother at some point Very Happy I don't mind random pounces.

@Ravi - B'aw, thanks <3 I'm thrilled to meet you too~ And I'm feeling a lot better. Must be everyone's love ;W;

@Tonymato - w00tw00t~ I think my favourite headset memory is when my stage manager for Fiddler on the Roof would sing 'Mr. clean, Mr. Clean' along to all of the instrumental parts xD

@Prussien - Most definitely >D Harass me anytime <3

@Alfredo - That's okay 8D Don't wibble, you're still awesome <33333

@Artie - Oh you little Red Hen you~ But that's awesome 8D I kinda miss acting
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!)   P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:12 pm

;u; YAY I'M AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Lars Hofstee

Lars Hofstee

PostSubject: Re: P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!)   P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:18 am

Yes, getting smashed talking sounds like a good plan. I can start us a thread in the bar if you want? Lars prefers something a bit more petite to pounce on, but we can bond over booze, scarves and being tall, idk. XD

Also, Russia’s ringtone in the cell phone thread made me very happy. :3 *loves Vitas*
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!)   P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:49 pm

Lars Hofstee wrote:
Yes, getting smashed talking sounds like a good plan. I can start us a thread in the bar if you want? Lars prefers something a bit more petite to pounce on, but we can bond over booze, scarves and being tall, idk. XD

Also, Russia’s ringtone in the cell phone thread made me very happy. :3 *loves Vitas*

That would be mar~velous~<3
Hahahahaha~ I didn't mean that kind of pounce, but yes, manly bonding <3 Gotta love it

...Seriously? I love you for loving Vitas *clings*
Back to top Go down
Lars Hofstee

Lars Hofstee

PostSubject: Re: P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!)   P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:07 am

Manly bonding, coming up. I made us a thread over Here~.

*clings back* Yes, so awesome what that guy can do with his voice~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!)   P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

P-Privyet (That wasn't a stammer, I swear!)
Page 1 of 1