Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Had to share this.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

Had to share this. Empty
PostSubject: Had to share this.   Had to share this. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:09 am

Found this while I was doing my research paper:

"Look at Greece. Now back at me, now back at Greece, now back at me. Sadly, he's nowhere near my league, but perhaps if he used Old Spice, you could pretend he was me. Look down, look up, where are you? The beautiful City of Constantinople. What's in your hand? Back to me, I have it- One of Greece's cats. You can have it. Look again, CONSTANTANTINOPLE IS NOW ISTANBUL. Anything is possible when you're Turkey and not that idiotic Greece. I'm wearing a mask."

Thought that you would all enjoy <3
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Had to share this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had to share this.   Had to share this. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:57 pm

Oh you ;u;

This is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
https://fashiontalia.rpg-board.net
Lars Hofstee

Lars Hofstee

Had to share this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had to share this.   Had to share this. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:00 pm

Ha, there was a Turkey once on a different board I'm on, who wrote that in his introduction thread. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Had to share this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had to share this.   Had to share this. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Had to share this.
Page 1 of 1