Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew] Empty
PostSubject: I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew]   I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:07 am

After embracing Alfred for a long time and making sure the other wasn't a sobbing wreck anymore, Arthur began to feel restless. He mumbled something about needing to make tea before getting up off the couch and heading into the kitchen. Raiding the cabinets, Arthur searched desperately for some decent tea. Finding some (regrettably) half-decent tea, Arthur quickly got to work. He took care to make sure Alfred was okay and not trying to vomit his recent meal. Thus the older model hoped that Alfred's brother would arrive quickly so they could get this issue settled quickly.

"Bollocks..." Arthur grumbled under his breath.

After all, finding out that the other model had an eating disorder stressed Arthur out. Not to mention the fact that he happened to be the only one besides Alfred who knew and thus the only one responsible enough to take care of him. Arthur felt like he was getting a headache. Certainly he must have terrible luck. Was it because of some faerie mischief? Arthur was quite superstitious, and wouldn't put it past the little buggers. Too bad they were near impossible to see or to find.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew]   I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:51 am

When Arthur went into the kitchen, Alfred curled up on the couch, huddled underneath the blanket. He wasn’t much of a tea drinker but Matthew liked it sometimes, so they kept it in the house. Curling up, he pulled the blanket up to his chin, shivering even though his apartment was fairly warm. Oh man, he was really sick, wasn’t he…? And now he would have to tell Matthew what was wrong with him, which scared him more than anything.

He hadn’t wanted Arthur to find out. If Arthur hadn’t found out that eating was starting to freak him out, he wouldn’t have cried like a baby and Arthur wouldn’t be here now, waiting for Matthew so he could make him tell his twin everything.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew]   I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:49 pm

Matthew, for all that he tried to keep his brother safe, couldn't always do so. He could try as much as he could, but there were some things he didn't know, couldn't know, wouldn't know.

Setting his laptop in his bag, he rubbed his forehead at the thought. He sighed, then started to walk down the streets to his home. Once at the apartment gate, he then let his forehead rest against the cold metal light pole for a moment, his briefcase resting on his side as he climbed the stairs to their apartment. Touching the doorknob, he stared at it for a few moments then ran his fingers through his hair, shaking his head. He did this every single day, why was he so frightened all of a sudden...?

Opening the door, he called his hellos, looking around for his twin before blinking. There was another man in the kitchen, tea brewing in the pot and Matthew dropped his briefcase, staring at the man. "A-Ah...Excuse me but...who are you?" He figured that he wouldn't hurt him, since he could have attacked him before.

Blinking for a moment, he then grew pale, emotions racing through him as he brushed passed the man, panic overtaking his normal manners. "A-Al?" he called, looking for him before staring at the couch.

"Al!" He dropped down, reaching his arms out to hug him. "Al, what's wrong?" he asked, pulling the blanket off his head. Had he been crying? A flash of fear ran through him as he wrapped his arms around him more tightly. "Y-You're not hurt are you?"
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew]   I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:29 pm

Arthur was glad that Alfred's brother finally arrived. Then, he could finally get things settled and be able to rest easier, probably. Arthur felt bad for startling the other, reminded of how he had startled Alfred as well. Which in turn made Arthur feel like ajerk or an idiot, probably both.

"Kirkland. I'm Arthur Kirkland. It's nice to meet you. I'm assuming you're Alfred's brother, correct?" Arthur quickly tried to introduce himself, but Matthew was already out of the kitchen and fussing over Alfred. Instead of standing there awkwardly, Arthur decided to go back to making tea. After all, he wasn't going to interfere just yet.

Arthur felt as if he was at fault for causing them so much distress. He almost regretted finding out about this all and interfering. Yet, the alternative was much more horrifying. Arthur didn't want to imagine Alfred continuing to stare himself while nobody had any idea what was going on. Thus, Arthur decided to hide in the kitchen until he was included in the conversation. After all, Arthur told himself it was best for him to not get too involved, lest horrible things happen.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew]   I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:37 pm

Alfred had started to doze off when he heard his brother enter the apartment. He turned in the direction of his twin’s voice, though he kept the blanket over his head. If Matthew say that he had been crying… His brother was extremely overprotective of him, so if he knew that something had upset Alfred, who knew how much he would fuss?

Suddenly, he found himself in his brother’s arms and he sat there stiffly for a moment before wrapping his arms around Matthew and clinging to him.
“N-Not hurt,” he mumbled, burying his face in his brother’s shoulder, scared to tell him the truth. What if Matthew got mad at him…?

He wished that Arthur would just tell Matthew what had happened, so he wouldn’t have to tell his brother. Taking a shaky breath, Alfred tried to compose himself enough so his voice wouldn’t shake.

“M-Mattie… Arthur and I r-ran into each other at the mall…”
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew]   I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:35 pm

Matthew petted his hair gently, trying to shove the fear away from him. He inhaled, trying to keep himself calm and not panic like he always did before reaching his hand up to pet his hair gently, running his fingers through his hair. Ignoring the blanket, he stared at his brother for a long moment then dropped a kiss on the top of his head gently, rubbing his back. He was silent for a long moment, gathering his thoughts then breathed out.

"...You bumped each other at the mall?"
he asked with a small tilt of his head, eyes wide with fear and apprehension. Well, that wasn't so bad so far...So why was Al crying? What about the mall had happened to his brother, his twin that he didn't know about? Fear continued to wash through him as he couldn't shake his paranoid side of himself. Continuing to hug his brother from where he sat, he stared up at him.

"W-What happened...? Why are you crying...?"
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew]   I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:38 pm

Arthur sighed and ran his fingers through his own hair. So it was up to him to explain things to Matthew, not that Arthur was very surprised. Though he had been given time to think over how he was going to put things, Arthur still had no idea how he was going to approach this delicate subject without sending either of the twins into even more hysterics. It also didn't help that tact was never one of Arthur's strong suits, in fact, he preferred being blunt. However, the situation just so happened to demand tact.

"I... I don't suppose you've noticed anything... odd... about your brother's eating habits, correct?" Arthur found himself fidgeting nervously. He wasn't happy about how he was starting off, and would be infinitely grateful if he didn't have to go through this. Alas, Providence was not that lenient, and Arthur had to continue.

"When I bumped into Alfred at the mall, well... I..." Arthur shook his head and couldn't really continue the story. Just remembering seeing Alfred leaning over that bag made Arthur's stomach twist with nausea. Arthur took a deep breath in order to collect his thoughts and fight away his good friend, stress.

"Rather than go through the whole story, I'll just state that I think it would be best for Alfred to visit the hospital in order to get help.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew]   I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:12 am

Alfred pressed closer to his twin, sniffling and rubbing his eyes. He hated scaring his brother, really hated it. But it was so hard not to be scared in a situation like this. He didn’t want to go to the hospital, but if Arthur did enough convincing, Matthew might agree to it… And then both their jobs would be put on hold and they wouldn’t make money and he didn’t want to rely on Arthur.

“I-I… A-Arthur f-found out something b-bad…”

Looking down at the floor, he rubbed his eyes, trying not to stay crying again. “M-Mattie, I d-don’t wanna go to the hospital! I d-don’t w-wanna go! I’ll g-get better! J-Just don’t m-make me go!” He broke down into tears again, clinging to his twin.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew]   I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:25 am

"I...I don't even know what's going on..." Matthew whispered almost helplessly, petting his twin's hair gently, tears forming in his eyes. "I...I should know, I.." Trying to think rapidly, or as rapidly as he could with his emotions running all over the place. "I mean I try...G-Guess I'm a horrible brother then." He was running out of things to say and merely decided to cling to his twin tightly, listening to his frantic protests that he didn't want to go to the hospital.

What if he was really hurt though? What if...his eating habits? What would that have to do with going to the hospital? Matthew's eyes widened as he let go of Alfred for a moment, staring at him. "E-Eating habits...?" he asked, turning slowly towards Arthur, eyes wide. "W-What...you can't be...my twin..." Looking rather pale, he sat there, staring at Arthur, purple eyes wide with fear.

"Please...t-tell me before I-I take him anywhere..."
he almost whispered, eyes filled with tears. "I need to know..."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew]   I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:15 am

Despite his efforts, Arthur realized he had not avoided panicking the poor twins. 'Damn, I've really bollocksed this up,' Arthur thought with an inward groan. Now, he just had to figure out a way to describe Alfred's problem without causing too much of a ruckus. Unfortunately, this wish was looking more and more impossible by the minute. Arthur decided that he really couldn't dawdle and postpone this issue any more. After all, if he didn't tell Matthew, Alfred probably wouldn't say anything either, and therefore Alfred would end up essentially starving himself from nutrients.

"I have excellent reason to believe that... Alfred... he throws up... after meals... After eating a cookie, I saw him with a bag and I..." Arthur clamped his mouth shut, not wanting to go into further details. He shuddered a bit and shook his head. "L-listen... I-if he continues to be like this, he'll get malnourished, and die. I... I don't want that to happen. I've already promised Alfred that I will help as much as I can. A-after all, doing nothing would be despicable and disgusting," Arthur tried to explain, hoping that he wouldn't cause the twins any more grief. After all, Arthur wasn't a complete jerk, and contrary to popular belief, he did not get his jollies off of devastating others.

"I... I'm terribly sorry."
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew]   I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:37 am

“M-Mattie, don’t f-feel bad! I tried s-so hard to hide it from y-you… Y-You’re the best brother ever!” When Matthew pulled away from him, Alfred’s eyes widened and he stared at his twin in shock. “I’m still y-your twin, Mattie! P-Please don’t be angry!” He reached out and grabbed Matthew’s hand, sniffling and breaking down into tears once more.

Hearing Arthur try and describe his condition was terrifying. Was he really like that? He had never thought about it much but… he supposed that yes, he was really that bad. Especially if he felt the need to throw up after just having a simple cookie. How pathetic was he?

He let go of Matthew’s hand and curled up, crying into the blanket he had been using earlier.
“I’m s-s-sorry Mattie!”
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew]   I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:20 am

[[ >< Sorry for taking forever! ]]

Matthew had to take a step back and sit on the floor, staring at the floor as if it were the most interesting thing in the world. Not looking at Arthur or Alfred, he clenched his fists, trying to think of all of the hints that were dropped, that were so visible but now...but now nothing came. His mind ran blank as he stared at the carpet, looking at the individual threads as he took a breath then tried to focus, his emotions running a little crazily.

He looked up at Alfred who was crying before shakily reaching out and hugging Alfred close to his chest, pressing his forehead against Alfred's shoulder, not saying anything for a long moment. Turning his head towards Arthur, not realizing that his face was red and his eyes were watering all the more. "...I can't believe I didn't notice this," he whispered as he looked at him. "...T-Then...the best thing would be to...take him to the hospital, to help him, non...?" Nuzzling his brother close to him, he shook his head. "Where would we take him...?"

"I won't let you die Alfred...you're beautiful, eh?" he whispered into his ear. "You're perfect the way you are..."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew]   I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:04 pm

(It's fine! I've been quite busy as well. )

"That is what I was thinking. I told him he should go to the hospital, but he was quite hesitant to do so... After all, your jobs depend on him. I... I can help you monetarily, if you wish. A-after all, I have a good sized amount of disposable income and not much to spend it on," Arthur felt himself stammer a bit. He had never been good or particularly experienced with dealing with situations. Arthur had done his best to force down his emotions and try to show as little vulnerability as possible. Arthur had done his best to wall his heart up, though it always seemed to escape through some forgotten passage and cause trouble for him.

"I'm terribly sorry for causing all this trouble," Arthur mumbled. He wasn't sure what to do. Arthur definitely knew that he didn't want to join in on the hug, but just standing there and watching the two sob was quite awkward. Arthur fidgeted nervously. He felt like a fool, like he was a buffoon that somehow missed some key etiquette that told him how to properly handle the situation.

Arthur wondered if he'd completely botched this up. He decided that it was very likely. Arthur's mind offered up only one possible solution. "Um... Should I leave? You seem as though you need a bit of time to yourselves..." Arthur felt like a bit of a coward for wanting to flee, but neither did he want to stay and make the situation worse. Frankly, the Brit had no idea what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew]   I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:02 am

He had made Matthew so sad… How could he do this to his own brother? God, he was a terrible brother. He wouldn’t be surprised if Matthew decided to go home or something. But when he was pulled into a hug, he sobbed and clung to his twin, not wanting to let go. “M-Mattie, I’m scared,” he whispered. Hospitals were a pretty scary place and he would have to go through lots of therapy to get his body back to normal…

When his brother called him beautiful, Alfred only cried harder, wrapping his arms even tighter around his brother. Without Matthew, he didn’t know if he would have been able to handle this… He glanced over at Arthur, teary eyed. He didn’t want the man to feel like he had to help them, even though it was a nice gesture.

“S-Sorry I’m such a hassle…”
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew]   I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:02 am

"A-Ah, no...you didn't cause trouble..." Matthew stammered, shaking his head as he continued to hug his brother closer to him. "I-I'm glad I know now, so I can help take care of him." The boy bit his lip, looking away from the two for a moment then burying his face in Alfred's shoulder as he did so, murmuring 'I'm sorry' over and over again. He didn't know what he would do from here on out, how he would help Alfred through such a trial. It seemed so big and overwhelming and coupled onto the fact that he had no idea?

That didn't help.

Reaching up, he tangled his fingers in Alfred's hair and pressed him closer to him, whispering softly into his ear. "You're not a hassle Alfie, you never are. I wish you told me...and I wish I noticed so I could have helped you..." Sighing softly, he looked at Arthur and managed a small smile. "You've done a lot to help us...me in particular. S-So thank you...thank you..." Making sure his thank you got across, he continued to hug his brother close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew]   I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:19 am

Arthur hadn't done very much in his opinion, and now they were thanking him? He wasn't sure how to handle this. Perhaps they were being polite, and knew very well that Arthur was being a bother. Then again, they might honestly think that Arthur had actually done something. He wasn't sure at all. So Arthur resorted to his default reaction, denial.

"N-no. I really haven't done anything other than be the bearer of bad news," Arthur paused, "Alfred still has... his problem to deal with, a-and you two have to worry about how you're going to get money. If anything, I've only increased your problems. You really shouldn't be thanking me."

Though he wanted to flee from the room and this uncomfortable situation, Arthur was struck by the points he had brought up. Could the twins handle this on their own? He doubted it. Was he being too presumptuous in his assumption that he could actually be of help to them? Arthur was sure of that, but he didn't know of anyone else that could help them. He sighed, all this stress was giving him a bit of a headache.

"H-how can I help you two...?" Arthur asked, trying to hide just how nervous and worried he really was. He didn't like letting people see his soft side, but he still had his gentleman's pride to uphold.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew]   I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:51 pm

Hiccupping a little, Alfred pressed close to his brother, crying into his shirt. He only relaxed slightly when Matthew ran his fingers through his hair, which had always had a calming effect on him, ever since he was little. Sniffling, he wondered what he had done to deserve a brother as nice and patient as Matthew. Clinging to his twin, he wondered what they were going to do next. He was terrified of going to the hospital, especially because that would mean that he was putting off work. And what would happen if the tabloids caught wind of this? They were already part of the reason he was so hard on himself…

“Th-Thank you,” he mumbled to Arthur, knowing that without the other model here, he probably never would have been able to tell Matthew what had been going on. Burying his face back in Matthew’s shirt, he tried to calm down, knowing that if he kept crying like this, nothing was going to get resolved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew]   I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've got bollocks of tea! Share 'em round. [Arthur + Alfred + Matthew]
Page 1 of 1