Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of pancakes and issues [Matthew + Alfred]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Of pancakes and issues [Matthew + Alfred]  Empty
PostSubject: Of pancakes and issues [Matthew + Alfred]    Of pancakes and issues [Matthew + Alfred]  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:55 pm

Closing his laptop, Matthew sighed, tilting backwards in his seat while massaging his forehead. More meetings to arrange, more people to talk to...It was all a little bit stressful to be honest for the Canadian. Maybe he would make a little comfort food before talking to Alfred about the people he had to meet. Ah...it was times like these he missed their childhood together, where he didn't have to...

Well there was no real point in remembering all of that now was there? Standing up to his feet, he cracked his neck then shuffled over to the stove, bringing down some of the ingredients in front of him. Beginning to hum to himself, he poured the floor in and stirred it slightly before hearing the door open and Alfred flop in. Blinking, he made his way over, eyes wide.

"Al? What happened at the shoot? Did something go wrong?"
he asked, petting his hair as he did so. "I hope nothing did eh?"
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Of pancakes and issues [Matthew + Alfred]    Of pancakes and issues [Matthew + Alfred]  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:46 am

Alfred immediately grabbed one of his pillows and hugged it tightly, burying his face in it. He had tried so hard to be nice to Arthur Kirkland and yet… that pissy model had been so rude to him! Didn’t he know any manners?! Alfred wasn’t one to really talk but at least he didn’t treat people like trash!

Hearing his twin’s voice, he groaned and peeked over the pillow at him.
“Mattie,” he whined, pouting at his brother.

“It was terrible! Arthur Kirkland is really mean and somehow, they dragged me into the shoot! I wasn’t supposed to start shoots until two weeks from now!”
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Of pancakes and issues [Matthew + Alfred]    Of pancakes and issues [Matthew + Alfred]  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Matthew winced, sitting on the couch next to him with a small smile, trying to get him to see the more brighter side of things. "W-Well...maybe...at least you can consider this some sort of experience...?" he tried to say, his smile widening slightly. "After all, we're both still new to this, so you need all the experience that you can get." He smiled, petting his brother's hair, ignoring the mess in the kitchen.

...Speaking of the kitchen...He pried the pillow off, reaching out to pet his brother a little more. "How about this eh? I'll make you pancakes then you can rant about Mr. Kirkland to me okay?" he offered, still smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Of pancakes and issues [Matthew + Alfred]    Of pancakes and issues [Matthew + Alfred]  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:48 pm

Alfred snuggled closer to his brother, leaning into the touch on his hair. His face flopped to the bed when the pillow was taken from him and he pouted, looking up at his brother. He had been hoping that his breakout would be something better, where he wasn’t working with another model. But maybe this would spark interest in him enough to get people to see him even more.

“Pancakes? With lots of maple syrup?” A small smile made its way onto his face and he sat up.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Of pancakes and issues [Matthew + Alfred]    Of pancakes and issues [Matthew + Alfred]  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:39 am

[[ OTL I'm sorry for being so late and lame and...yeah.]]

"Yes, with plenty of syrup eh?" he replied, moving over to his brother to hug him gently. Seeing him pout, he sighed softly and dropped a kiss on the top of his head, shaking his own head while he was at it. "It's good though, if you think about it. Even if the guy you were with is a jerk, at least he's more professional then you are currently and you can still learn a lot from him," he pointed out with a slight nod of his head.

He sighed then pulled him up, dragging him to the kitchen where the pancake mix still stood. He then quickly made a few, stacking them up before drenching them in syrup and topping it with butter. He then smiled, reaching up to pet his hair gently before turning back to the stove and stacking up a few more, the motions almost automatic by now,considering just how many times he did this.

Glancing up at Alfred, he smiled slightly then took the fork and knife, handing it to him as well. "Need anything else?"

Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: Of pancakes and issues [Matthew + Alfred]    Of pancakes and issues [Matthew + Alfred]  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:57 am

“Lots and lots of syrup.” Clinging to Matthew, Alfred smiled a little bi and snuggled against his twin. “Yeah but… he was really mean, Mattie. I don’t wanna work with him again…” Following his brother into the kitchen, he drooled over the pancakes and snatched them up, almost purring when Matthew petted his hair. Oh, his brother was amazing at making pancakes. So delicious!

“No! I’m good!” With that, Alfred tucked into his pancakes, grinning like a fool. Matthew was always the best at making him feel better! “We’ll have to see when my debut shoot is. I hope it’s soon!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of pancakes and issues [Matthew + Alfred]    Of pancakes and issues [Matthew + Alfred]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of pancakes and issues [Matthew + Alfred]
Page 1 of 1