Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New names, New places and new make-up.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

New names, New places and new make-up. Empty
PostSubject: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:08 am

Ivan was excited to be walking into the cosmetics section of the mall he was wandering. Ivan wasn't the type of man to buy make-up for himself, but he was the type of man to look through it for inspiration.
He wandered to the eyeshadows first, crouching on his haunches to look through the samples. The Russian took the brush for the electric orange in his large hand and quickly swiped the powder along the thumb his pale clenched fist. A smile made way to his face. The stark contrast of the neon orange on his ghost like skin was beautiful. Very Halloweeny, if he did say so himself.
The man continued to do this with other colours, causing the side of his fist to progressively become more colourful with warm autumn colours.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:33 pm

Well, Halloween was soon and Alfred had decided on a scary costume this year. It also consisted of clothes that added bulk, so people wouldn’t see his body very well. He was having a hard time staying calm in the mall because he kept expecting Arthur to pop up and nag him about his eating habits. Sighing, he stepped into a makeup store, hoping that they carried some kind of Halloween makeup. If not, he would have to improvise with regular makeup. Too focused on his quest to make himself look scary, Alfred had failed to notice Ivan.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:46 pm

Ivan looked up when he saw someone passing by. He smiled and stood up, towering over the American from behind "Mr. Jones, is that you?" He remembered Alfred's name because it was on his list of models that he would be taking photographs that week. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to stand directly behind the poor boy, but that thought didn't cross Ivan's mind at the time.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:50 pm

A rather ominous shadow fell over him as he was looking at a make up display and Alfred looked up, jumping at the very tall man stand right behind him! He couldn’t even turn around without some awkward touching. “U-Um, yes? Do I know you?” Oh no, this better not be a stalker! He wasn’t prepared for this sort of thing!
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:05 pm

Ivan smiled brightly. Oh goody! He was right! The Russian very nearly clapped his hands in glee, but instead he just continued to smile.
"Well, you'll know me soon, Mr. Jones. I am Ivan Braginsky, the new photographer at Axis. I'm so happy to finally meet you~! And here I was, thinking that I would have to wait until the photoshoot~"

Ivan was genuinely thrilled to see the other man. He was excited to be able to meet his model so soon in advance.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:37 pm

“Oh, um… Nice to m-meet you?” Dammit, why did that turn out sounding like a question? “I just started working at Axis too… Are you my new photographer?Alfred really wished that the other man would back up a little or something… He didn’t like feeling squished between him and a display of makeup.

Not only that, but this man was acting positively excited just to have met him, which was a bit overwhelming in itself.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:54 pm

Ivan giggled, not moving an inch. "I am. You have a photoshoot scheduled with me in three days~" The Russian continued to smile "It's very exciting to meet you. There's been a bit of a hub-bub about you, da?"
He finally took a step back, giving the American a bit of space.
"Are you excited as well, Mr. Jones?"
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:58 pm

“Um… that’s cool.” Wow, this man had no concept of personal space. Alfred was trying desperately not to freak out and try to shove him away or something. That would not look good for his public image.

“Hub-bub? About me? Why?” Was there really that much to talk about? He was just another model. When Ivan finally backed away, he turned around to face the man properly.

“Excited? I suppose so…” He was more nervous than excited…
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:14 am

He would chuckle "Well, perhaps it is just photographers gossip, but you seem to have quite some talent in front if the camera, Mr. Jones. At least, so I've been told from that shoot you did with Mr. Kirkland, da?" He folded his hands in front of himself "So, is there anything that you are looking for, comrade? I do not usually see models shopping for their own make-up."
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:19 am

“Oh, that… It was such an impromptu thing… I wasn’t supposed to in the shoot but… they said it was spark curiosity about me.” Smiling a little bit, Alfred turned back to look at the make up, trying to find something that would be the right shade. “Well, I’m not shopping for modeling make up. It’s for Halloween. I need something that will help me look scary.”
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:23 am

Ivan smiles and nods "Oh, I see." He grabs a thicker black eyeliner pencil "You might want this. Black is a very common colour for Halloween, da?" He gives Alfred a bright smile "And maybe some red eyeshadow?"
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:31 am

Crossing his arms, Alfred frowned and watched as Ivan went through the makeup and held up the eyeliner. Snatching it from him, he inspected it, before nodding and looking around some more. “Red eye shadow?” Well, that could work… Hmm… He browsed the colors of eye shadow, trying to find the right shade.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:34 am

He nods "Da. Also, eyeshadow is nice and versatile, so, it doesn't just have to go on your eyes." The Russian man began to sort through the colours as well, picking out colours that he thought were suitable.
"Is there something in particular that you'd like to be? Perhaps a devil or a zombie?" Ivan continued to shift through the make-up, making sure to get the right colours.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:40 am

Taking some of the colors and going over to a mirror, he held them up to his eyes, trying to see which ones went best with his eyes and with his costume. “Well, I wanna do a mix between the slashers form Friday the 13th and Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Do you know the movies?” Alfred glanced over at Ivan, finding it weirdly easy to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:43 am

Ivan nodded "I am faintly familiar with both. Friday the Thirteenth more so than the Chainsaw massacre." The Russian chuckled, it rumbling in his throat "But, I am also familiar with the Russian versions, not the American. So, I am not too sure if what I think is the right thing." He passed Alfred a shockingly bright red "How about this one?"
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:49 am

“They have Russian versions of that stuff? Weird. Oh well.” Looking at the bright red eye shadow that was passed to him, he held it up and nodded. This would work quite well. Putting away the other colors, Alfred also picked up some black eye shadow to fake shadows on his face. This Halloween was going to be fun!
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:54 am

Ivan smiled "There is. Not so much when I was younger, but the youth of today love Hollywood movies. Especially the horror films." He helped Alfred put away the other pieces of make-up. "So, are you going to be scaring children at your door?" Ivan knew that was what he was going to do. Well, not try to scare them. They always just got scared. He assumed it was because of his height, but one can never be too sure of these things.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:02 am

“Well, I guess people all over the world like horror movies…” Alfred wasn’t about to mention that he got absolutely terrified watching horror movies… Putting away the make up, he went over to the counter to pay and glanced back at Ivan, laughing softly. “Yes, I’ll be passing out candy to the kids that trick or treat in my apartment building. Hopefully I’ll look scary enough!”
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:06 am

Ivan laughed as well, smiling brightly "It's funny, you feel the need to dress up, but I never have to. The children are terrified enough as it is!" He shook his head a bit, as if fondly scolding all of those children from past years. "Anyways, Mr. Jones, I shall leave you to your business if you would like, da?"
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:10 am

“Hmph. Kids don’t think I’m really scary when I dress normally. So I gotta dress up. Though I don’t doubt that little kids are scared of you. You’re freakishly tall.” Paying for the make up, Alfred glanced back at Ivan and shrugged. “I don’t really have much else to do…”
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:13 am

The Russia laughed heartily at that "Spasiba, I shall take that as a compliment, Mr. Jones." He chuckled "Well, if you would like company, I still have some shopping to do. I don't mind if you accompany me."
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:21 am

“Really? Well, if you don’t mind… I don’t have anything else to do…” Grabbing his bag of makeup, Alfred followed Ivan out of the store. “What else are you looking for?”
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:23 am

Ivan smiled and headed towards the grocery store "I am grabbing some ingredients to make a childhood snack that I haven't had since I lived in Petrograd." It took him a minute to correct himself "St. Petersburg, I mean. It's an almond cookie. Very delicious, if I do say so myself~"
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:27 am

“Oh, cookies are pretty cool and yummy. They have a cooking store somewhere in this mall, if you wanna head there?” Alfred pointed in the general direction of the cooking store and yawned, shoving the bag of make up into his sweater pocket.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:30 am

Ivan smiled "Oh! That would be a good idea." He chuckled and took unintentionally long and powerful strides in the direction that Alfred had pointed in "I do not know this mall at all~ Maybe it was a even better idea to have you with me than I initially thought!" He gave Alfred a bit of a grin. "Have you lived here for long, comrade?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New names, New places and new make-up.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fashiontalia :: Around the City :: The Shopping Centre-
Jump to: