Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New names, New places and new make-up.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

New names, New places and new make-up. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:25 am

The Russian nodded "Da, comrade. I should know, that is where I grew up." He winked playfully at the American, chuckling again. "You have the strong jaw, the blonde hair and the blue eyes. The photographers will love it, and the women will love it even more." He laughed softly. "I would probably give the food away. The food bank would probably take it too, da?"
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:30 am

Alfred’s blush only darkened and he looked away from Ivan when the older man winked at him. God, why was he getting so embarrassed around Ivan? Ugh, it was so stupid! He was nineteen! Not some preteen girl! “Well… if you think so, maybe I’ll try someday…” Though he really couldn’t see himself modeling at one of the fashion weeks. That was just too good for him! “Food banks always take good food!”
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:43 am

He would laugh at that "You will try it? Nyet, you will do it. When the big boss tells you that you are going, you are going. If you do not, it is actually grounds to get fired on, Comrade. You are more than handsome enough to do it." Ivan let out a sound that almost sounded like a scoff. "Alfred, have you never been in a food bank? Most of the food has gone bad by the time it is put out. Trust me. Unless it is non-perishable, you will more than likely get something that is rotten." The Russian man sounded like he knew this from first hand experience. And he did. But he wasn't spiteful or mad. It was a fact of life, and that's just how it was. "My worry is that if I give them the food, they will hand it out rotten."
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:49 am

“O-Oh, well, if I’d get fired if I didn’t go, then I suppose I’ll go… If they offer that chance to me. I’m still new at this agency!” Hugging the bottle of maple syrup close, he looked up at Ivan with a startled look when the older man scoffed. “I… I, well, no, I’ve never…” He had never been inside one before, since his parents had been fairly well off and in New York, he had found food pretty easily and, well, his eating habits helped too… “Maybe you can hand them out to people that need fresh food…?”
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:55 am

The Russian couldn't help but laugh again and ruffle the American's hair. "You have a good heart, Alfred, but I do not have the time. I will still hand it off to them though, probably. Some food is better than none." He shook his head, still smiling. "And you need to eat to become strong. Because you will actually gain more weight if you do not eat enough. Your body will retain the water you intake, and you will bloat."
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:02 am

“Hey!” Alfred stuck out his tongue and tried to straighten out his hair, but it was naturally messy anyway, so it didn’t do much good. “You have a good heart too! You wanna give out some of the food you grow! That’s a nice thing to do!” He continued following the tall man, trying his best to stay next to him. “W-What are you talking about? I do eat!”
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:07 am

Ivan chuckled and raised an eyebrow "Comrade Jones, I did not say that you were not eating. I meant 'you' in general." The Russian sounded almost amused. "You act very strange when the subject of eating food comes up."
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:09 am

“Well, you didn’t make it sound like you were speaking in general! It sounded like you were talking about me! And I don’t act weird!” Pouting, Alfred huffed and looked away from the man, entertaining himself with looking around at the other people in the mall.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:17 am

He couldn't help but laugh. Again. "Alfred, you are too adorable! You pout like a small child!" He couldn't help but pat Alfred's cheeks like he would if Alfred were his younger brother. "Smile for me?" He gave a grin, hoping to get what he asked for.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:22 am

“I’m not a small child!” Alfred sighed and looked up at him, pouting for a little bit longer before blushing quite brightly when Ivan grabbed his face. What was he doing?! “Fiiiiiine. I’ll smile.” With that, he grinned brightly up at the Russian. “Is that better?”
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:26 am

Ivan grinned right back. "You have a very beautiful smile, Alfred." He gave the Americans right cheek one more pat before letting go with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:30 am

And now his face was officially as red as a tomato. “Um… thank you…” Alfred really had no idea how to respond to his man, so, when Ivan moved away, he just stood there awkwardly, blushing brightly. Well, this was so embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:50 pm

He shook his head with a bright smile. "Anywhere else that you need to go, Comrade?" He thought that he may keep the American occupied if he needed anything else. If not, the Russian would just head home. He needed to put his groceries away anyways.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:53 pm

“Um… I think I have all I need…” There wasn’t really anything else he needed, was there? He had gotten his make up and a present for his brother, so that was all he had come here for anyway. “I have everything. Was there something else you needed?” He was rather reluctant to leave so soon.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:57 pm

The Russian man shook his head. "Nyet, my business is done here." He had his items to make his beloved cookies and he had gotten gas on the way to the mall...so he was all set. "I suppose that I will see you at work then, Alfred." He quite liked saying the American boys' name. It reminded him of alfredo sauce, which he was quite fond of. Did he have any at home? He thought about it for a moment before realizing that, yes, he did have some. So, he didn't have an excuse to stay with the American.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:03 pm

“Well, I guess I’ll see you later. At work.” Alfred smiled up at Ivan and then looked around, trying to remember which entrance he had come in through. He had to make sure he found his car soon, because he didn’t feel like wandering around the parking lot for ages. “It was nice getting to spend time with you.” After all, Ivan had turned out to be rather friendly and not scary like he had first thought.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:05 pm

He nodded "It was very nice to get to know you better, Alfred. I hope your brother enjoys his maple syrup." Ivan gave him one last bright smile "Have a good day, comrade." The Russian walked off with those ridiculously long strides of his towards the doors that led him out of the mall.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:07 pm

Alfred laughed and waved after Ivan. “I’m sure Mattie will love his syrup. And you have a good day as well!” He watched the Russian leave before heading toward the doors he had come in through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New names, New places and new make-up.   New names, New places and new make-up. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New names, New places and new make-up.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fashiontalia :: Around the City :: The Shopping Centre-
Jump to: