Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, aren't you cute? [Roderich + Berwald]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

Well, aren't you cute? [Roderich + Berwald] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, aren't you cute? [Roderich + Berwald]   Well, aren't you cute? [Roderich + Berwald] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:53 am

Roderich raises an eyebrow as the model seemed to carefully scrutinize him. He straightened himself, in no mood to lose any dignity to exhaustion. Pride was not to be lost under any circumstance. He let brief thoughts of arrogance and supremacy flit through his head; qualities that he mistakenly thought good. Attempting confident and awake steps and stance ended in a drunken waltz. A bitter chuckle escaped the Austrian upon finally leaning against the wall of the elevator. He feels the model's concerned gaze once again. Roderich cannot help but turn his head away and scratch his neck awkwardly.

“Ah, right. I only live three streets away from here. You know the expensive little apartment complex?” he asked vaguely, though never really gave time for an answer and merely assumed the man knew. “That is the place. I hope that is not too far out of your way. I seem to be a bit of a hassle.”
Back to top Go down
http://the-horrible-sock.deviantart.com/
Berwald Oxenstierna

Berwald Oxenstierna

Well, aren't you cute? [Roderich + Berwald] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, aren't you cute? [Roderich + Berwald]   Well, aren't you cute? [Roderich + Berwald] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:55 am

Apartment complex. Berwald gives the man a single nod and a low hum, " I don't mind," He assures the man, even though going to his own apartment from the apartment complex that Roderich lived will be rather.. inconvenient. It doesn't really matter though, he wasn't in a hurry and perhaps he can go visit a few shop on the way back from Roderich's apartment. The elevator doors open and he quickly steps into the front lobby. He walks towards the glass doors, shortening his strides as he remembered that Roderich might not be able to keep up with his pace. He steps outside walks across towards the car park. He had parked his car a little bit farther than he usually did, but it didn't take him long until his car lock clicks and he opens the door.
Back to top Go down

Well, aren't you cute? [Roderich + Berwald]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3