Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Take it off. Now. [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toris Laurinaitis

Toris Laurinaitis

Take it off. Now. [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Take it off. Now. [Open]   Take it off. Now. [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:26 pm

No. Oh no no no. Toris looked at the person who had just come in with a combination of surprise and disgust on his face. "What" He enunciated carefully "Are you wearing?" Sure, maybe they looked good to themselves in the mirror- everyone has a difference in style. But sometimes, people make mistakes. Make really bad mistakes. Make mistakes that murder the fashion-sensitive souls with one glance. Toris could feel his soul burning already. "Come here." Toris sighed "You have a few minutes to spare, right? I need to help you." His mind was already skimming through the ways to fix this person's horrendous attire. It would spare the person humiliation that certainly would be felt if any more people saw this person looking like this. So...what was first. Match the shirt with the eyes.....etc, etc, etc.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Take it off. Now. [Open]   Take it off. Now. [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:18 pm

The Russian stopped dead in his tracks when he heard the other man speak up.
Oh dear lord, a stylist had caught him on a lazy day. Ivan usually let himself have a day or two a month where he wouldn't fret over what he would wear that day so that he could sneak in a few hours of sleep. Especially on days like today when he was doing mostly work in his office. The photographer thought he deserved it, considering how he usually dressed so impeccably.
But, he was caught. His baggy hockey hoodie (That had the list of the Russian players from the 1992 winning Olympic team on the back) probably made him look fat, and the black sweats were the fashion industry's worst enemy. The dirty, worn out runners were no better. Ivan sighed, knowing that he would have to hand them over for the day. He walked towards Toris. "I do not think I really need help, so to say, comrade. But, if you really feel the need, I guess I cannot oppose."

((OOC: Hey, it said open so I thought that I would jump in. I hope that you don't mind <3))
Back to top Go down
Toris Laurinaitis

Toris Laurinaitis

PostSubject: Re: Take it off. Now. [Open]   Take it off. Now. [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:47 pm

(( OOC: No problem~ ))

Toris smiled "Thank god. I'll get you looking decent. Anything specific?" Toris rifled through nearby racks of clothing, taking out possibilities. There was everything from sports apparel to tuxes, and Toris could certainly cater to any fashion need the man had he'd have to alter most of the clothes- the man was quite tall. it would be easy though. It would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Take it off. Now. [Open]   Take it off. Now. [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Ivan shrugged his broad shoulders. "I do not care. Whatever makes you happy. You are a stylist, da? It's your job to know what to put on a person." The Russian man silently hoped that the smaller brunette would not throw a tux at him. It really was lazy day. He started to pull off his beloved hoodie, revealing his bare arms and his muscle shirt. "Is there a bag that I may put my belongings in? They will not fit in my camera bag."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take it off. Now. [Open]   Take it off. Now. [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take it off. Now. [Open]
Page 1 of 1