Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I look scary, right? [OPEN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

I look scary, right?  [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: I look scary, right? [OPEN]   I look scary, right?  [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:53 pm

[[ooc: Al's wearing the costume Himaruya drew for him xD So cuuuute]]

Alfred was excited. That was the only way he could describe himself at the moment. He was running around his apartment, trying to make sure he had everything ready for when the trick or treaters can by. He knew he was probably driving his brother insane but so what? Everything had to be perfect! Because this was totally his favorite holiday. Right after Christmas. And his birthday.

Dumping all the candy into a giant bowl, he went to go put on his make up, making himself look scary, adding some fake blood and such. Then he grabbed his toy chainsaw and went to wait by the door. He was ready to scare some kids! Okay, he wasn’t going to be that mean but he wanted to be something scary this year. It was a way of conquering his fears of scary stuff!
Back to top Go down

I look scary, right? [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1