Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kiku Honda App [accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda App [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Kiku Honda App [accepted]   Kiku Honda App [accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:58 pm

THE CHARACTER

Kiku Honda App [accepted] 096

Full Name: Kiku Honda
Hometown: Tokyo, Japan

Appearance:
Kiku has short, black hair that is neatly cut and rarely messy. He's about 5'3" and a little on the scrawny side, but that doesn't mean he's not good-looking. Kiku has deep, sometimes lifeless, brown eyes. There is usually a serious expression on his face. He always looks neat and tries to dress in a more "traditional" way, preferring to have a minimal amount of skin showing. He's clearly Asian.

Personality:
Kiku is very quiet. He doesn't like to do anything that would offend or upset someone and is very conscious about what others think of him. He is guarded around others, but considerably less around those close to him. He is very inexperienced when it comes to the outside world, is very interested in other cultures, and can be a little too naive, but is a very formidable opponent in combat. Kiku is very curious and oftentimes has the personality of an old man. He likes anime, manga, herbology, small animals, nature, art, cute things, learning about other cultures, and food (especially his own). He detests cockroaches, arrogance, rudeness, disrespect, and messiness, and is uncomfortable with public displays of affection. Though he has learned to control it, he can be exceptionally cruel. He is also exceptional at giving vague answers so he doesn't have to say 'no' and upset anyone. However, people usually ignore this and it gets him into clothes he'd rather not wear.

Reason for Modeling: Kiku was caught dressing up in the models' clothes and he looked good, so he became a model.

History:
Kiku Honda was born in Tokyo, Japan, but ran away from home when he was a teenager and moved to Hollywood. There he continued the rest of his education using money he earned from small jobs. When he was finished with school, he found a permanent job as a staff member for a modeling agency. Kiku enjoyed his job and was very skilled with the technical things, but he felt bored sometimes. Sometimes, when he was sure no one was looking, Kiku would sneak off into some dressing room or another and try on the outfits.

One day, however, he was caught in the act. Fearing that he would be fired, he blushed bright red and apologized profusely. The manager decided that the look on his face and the clothes he was wearing were perfect, and that he would be a great model. Kiku was shocked, but before he could say anything else he switched from staff to model, just like that. Of course, he still helped with technical things.

Other Important Info:
Strengths:
*Technology: Kiku's pretty good with technology. He can fix or build nearly anything.
*Strength/health: Just because he's into tech stuff, doesn't mean he's lazy. He's very active. He likes healthy foods and exercises a lot.
*Hard-working: Give Kiku a task, like homework or a project, and he'll give it his all until it's done as well as it can be.
*Humble: Pretty self-explanatory. Even though he's good at things, he doesn't brag or anything.
*Swordsmanship: He's good with kendo and swordfighting in general. His prized possession is his katana, which was given to him when he was eight.

Weaknesses:
*Kiku has slight abandonment issues. He goes out of his way to protect his loved ones due to that fact.
*Kiku likes anime a little too much, so being in a place where he doesn't have much free time to watch it with is maddening to him.
*He's very antisocial. VERY.
*He's naive and doesn't know much about sex or the outside world or anything.
*If anyone ever found out about his hentai collection, who knows what could happen to them.
*Kiku has a crippling fear of cockroaches.

Phobias:
*He's afraid of being left behind.
*Kiku's very afraid of demons, because he's entirely superstitious.
*Don't even MENTION cockroaches. Just... don't.

Quirks:
*Kiku loves cute things, and will sometimes end up buying or finding strange things, no matter how much they cost or how much he really doesn't need it.
*He has an inner sadist that sometimes takes its own personality, but he can usually suppress it.
*Even though he's naive about sex, he's got quite a vast collection of hentai. Well-hidden, of course.

*Anime/Manga
*Tea
*Small animals
*His katana
*Salty foods

Dislikes:
*Rudeness
*Arrogance
*Nudity
*PDA

RP Sample: Please show us how you play this character.
Kiku sighed, sitting down in his dressing room. "Another day, another dollar", as the saying goes, but Kiku was sure that the person who made that up had the word "dollar" confused with "headache". He sighed deeply again and drank some tea that had been brought to him to calm his nerves.

He was still unused to people doting on him like this, and oftentimes he thought that he was better off as a member of the staff. Still, he did admittedly enjoy his modeling career. But the lack of free time and privacy, all the people probing into the tiny corners of his life, it was maddening. People stopping him on the street saying "Aren't you that guy?" and things like that.

He was getting all worked up again. He took another sip of his tea and pulled out his favorite volume of hentai manga, smiling quietly. This was better.

Until he heard a knock at the door that made him jump. He nearly spilled his tea all over his manga. Putting it back quickly, he set down his tea and opened the door, now tensed and ready to start yet another painful day of modeling.

OOC Information
Name: Tofu/Kiku.
Timezone: Erm... I think it's EST. But I'm on at odd hours.
Aim/msn/skype/email: Well... I don't like giving out my email... I know some of you have my address. But erm... if you really need anything, I'll always answer my PMs.
Did you read the rules? Ahh, I did!!
Any last words? I like red. It reminds me of blood. <3
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Kiku Honda App [accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiku Honda App [accepted]   Kiku Honda App [accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:21 pm

Kiku! You make a great Kiku. I love that you include his fear of cockroaches, it makes me giggle. Right so, you are accepted! Feel free to start making topics and all that jazz. Go play and have fun.

I thought I had something better to say here, but my brain ran out of words. 8D
Back to top Go down
https://fashiontalia.rpg-board.net

Kiku Honda App [accepted]
Page 1 of 1