Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not my cup of tea [Kiku and Heracles]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiku Honda

Not my cup of tea [Kiku and Heracles]  Empty
PostSubject: Not my cup of tea [Kiku and Heracles]    Not my cup of tea [Kiku and Heracles]  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:09 pm

Kiku sat in the tea shop waiting for Heracles. They decided to meet here to catch up, since the quiet atmosphere was just what they needed. Kiku, despite his profession, wasn't really a fan of big crowds, loud noises, or too much attention. He was fairly sure that Heracles was the same way.

Speaking of Heracles, Kiku wondered when he was going to be there. The waiter was starting to glare at him for just sitting there without ordering.
Back to top Go down
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: Not my cup of tea [Kiku and Heracles]    Not my cup of tea [Kiku and Heracles]  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Heracles hurried down the street towards the tea shop he was suppose to meet Kiku at. Well, hurried for him. To everyone else it probably looked like he was walking at a normal pace. Still, he was walking faster than he normally did, all because some idiot had worked had complained about one of the pictures he had taken. Now, Heracles didn't normally get so upest about things, but he did not like it when someone insulted his photography.

He shook his head, forcing himself to calm down as he approached the tea shop. It was okay; the person simply didn't know anything about photography, so Heracles would have to let it go. Just...let it go...He scowled and kicked the building, wincing at the pain in his foot. And that's why people blinded by anger didn't get far.

He calmed down, taking a deep breath before walking into the shop and going over to Kiku, sitting across from him. He smiled at Kiku, running a hand through his hair. "Sorry I'm late; there was a problem at work that I had to fix." He settled back into his chair, looking over Kiku. He seemed much the same as he had been when they last talked. "How have you been lately Kiku?"

Last edited by Heracles Karpusi on Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Not my cup of tea [Kiku and Heracles]    Not my cup of tea [Kiku and Heracles]  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:31 pm

He smiled a little. "You are not that late, Heracles-kun," he said. A problem with work? He remembered all the technical problems he used to have to go through as a staff member, and the possibly more horrible issues he had to deal with as a model now. He pitied the Greek so much right now. "I have been well. What about yourself?" Wait, he'd been well? Hmm... his love life was in the toilet, his social life might be even worse, work was torture more than half the time, and he hadn't had a decent meal (by his standards) in what was now probably weeks. Worst of all, he kept having to work overtime and miss his favourite animes... and when he was working they rarely let him read manga.

Of course, he was going to keep all of that to himself. Besides, maybe this day with his best friend could make all of that better. Well, besides the love life part... though if you think in circles it could make him happier and more social, thus causing his love life to be healthier and--

And this was why he never could "get laid", as others always called it. Not like he wanted to, of course, but the same principle applied. He was too serious and overthought things and if he didn't shjut his brain up now he was going to entirely miss what Heracles was going to say. He didn't want to have to ask him to repeat himself. Dear God, no. That would be to embarrassing and--

Seriously, brain, shut up, he thought in his own native language. If he wasn't careful he was going to ruin his own day.
Back to top Go down
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: Not my cup of tea [Kiku and Heracles]    Not my cup of tea [Kiku and Heracles]  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:47 pm

"Hm...I've been well." At least, they seemed to be. Sure, he was single with no real life outside of work and his cats, and he hadn't gotten laid in who knows how long now, but who was he to complain? He was doing something he loved for a living, he had food to eat every night, and he was healthy.

Which couldn't be said about Kiku. "Having you been eating well?" He asked, looking him over again. He seemed thinner than normal, which was saying something considering the fact that it was Kiku he was talking about. Kiku had already been pretty thin...His modeling job better not have been forcing him to eat less. He ordered a drink as he waited for Kiku's answer
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Not my cup of tea [Kiku and Heracles]    Not my cup of tea [Kiku and Heracles]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:52 pm

Kiku grimaced. Was it really that noticeable? His modeling job had, at some points, cut into his life drastically. On some days, he barely even had time to ingest anything but tea. He could barely read manga anymore, could barely spend time with his friends, could barely do anything. "I... I suppose I have not had time," he answered. "They keep me so busy nowadays. I get calls at odd hours, and I barely have time to do things like eat and sleep and read manga." He sighed. "Sometimes it makes me wish I had never even left Japan."

((Sorry it took so long to reply and the reply is short but I just got a new computer which mine broke months ago and... um... yeah... Sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: Not my cup of tea [Kiku and Heracles]    Not my cup of tea [Kiku and Heracles]  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:16 pm

"Kiku...if the modeling job is harming you like this, maybe you should just go back to photography." He would be less busy, and he would be able to eat and do the things he enjoyed doing. Yes, Kiku was a good model, but he was also a good photographer and he needed to do the things that made him happy, no matter what anyone else thought.

He frowned at the thought of Kiku never leaving Japan, the idea not settling well with him. While he would probably never have a romantic relationship with Kiku -the Asian was too much of a friend and far to similar to himself for it to work- he enjoyed his friendship with Kiku and didn't want to know what it would be like without the other in his life. "Well...I'm glad you left Japan. I've enjoyed getting to know you and being your friend. I'm here if you ever need me Kiku."
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Not my cup of tea [Kiku and Heracles]    Not my cup of tea [Kiku and Heracles]  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:44 pm

"I cannot quit," he said quietly. "I have a contract, after all..." Though it would be wonderful to be able to go back into photography, he mentally added. He smiled at his best friend. It had been a long time since they had satdown together and just talked like this. It was nice. "And I suppose I am glad that I left Japan as well," he added. "I am glad to have made the friends that I have made here..." He sipped his tea. It was pleasant. When he got home, he was going to eat a lot of delicious, salty sushi. "Perhaps, once the contract runs out, I can -- and will -- go back to photography." Yes, he rather liked the idea. Technology was his strong suit, and he was still way too shy to really be a top-notch model.
Back to top Go down
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: Not my cup of tea [Kiku and Heracles]    Not my cup of tea [Kiku and Heracles]  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:36 pm

"Screw your contract. If the job is harming you, you should get out of it. Or do so badly at it that they fire you as a model. You were a good photographer, they would take you back for that." Heracles nodded at the person who brought him his drink, taking a sip of it. He smiled back at Kiku. "And I'm sure you'll be able to be a photographer again if you decide to wait until the contract works out." Kiku, while pretty enough to be a model, was much too shy to be one. Heracles had had to stifle laughter when he had learned that Kiku was going to be a model. The other man just wasn't suited to the job, at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not my cup of tea [Kiku and Heracles]    Not my cup of tea [Kiku and Heracles]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not my cup of tea [Kiku and Heracles]
Page 1 of 1