Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm going home. [ Freyr & Lars ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freyr Njarðarson

Freyr Njarðarson

I'm going home. [ Freyr & Lars ] Empty
PostSubject: I'm going home. [ Freyr & Lars ]   I'm going home. [ Freyr & Lars ] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:30 pm

It had been a super long and a super boring day; just paperwork and nothing else. Freyr kind of wished he could be just somebody's personal agent; like that quiet guy Matthew was, but no, he couldn't, for some reason. Maybe some day. Maybe it was because he had just started working... who knew. Either way, this day certainly was not his day; he had slept in again, made his boss mad and dealt with the paperwork all day. He wasn't supposed to be doing that! Even though he maybe deserved it, he had been late more than once...

And the day wasn't getting any better; it was raining and of course he didn't have an umbrella with him. Also, his parents were still on that stupid road trip, so when he would finally get home, the house would be cold and dark and lonely and he probably didn't have any food in the fridge and Puffin would be really hungry and.... He just wanted to cry and call his mommy.

But since he was an adult now, he had to deal with this. So he calmly exited the building, shivering with cold and trying to hide in his jacket. Man, he needed a car.
Back to top Go down
Lars Hofstee

Lars Hofstee

PostSubject: Re: I'm going home. [ Freyr & Lars ]   I'm going home. [ Freyr & Lars ] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:59 pm

Lars stood outside, under the small porch of the building. His shift had ended a while ago, but he was taking his time today, smoking a nice cigarette. He watched people exit the building and run towards the parking lot, trying not to get soaked in the rain. It was rather amusing how people seemed to be afraid from getting a little wet.

He himself owned a car too. Though he generally preferred to get around by bike. Lars was used to it. In his home country, practically everyone would take the bike. The Dutchman didn’t see the use of taking the car when one could easily cross the same distance by foot or bicycle. He would probably never completely understand the ways of those Americans. Today he had left his bike at home however. It had been raining, and it was a pain to hold an umbrella while biking. So he had gone by foot.

When he finished his cigarette, he threw it on the ground and stomped it out. Another employee walked by. A rather young one. Lars recognized him as one of the agents. The boy was hiding in his coat, trying not to get wet, though not really succeeding. A smirk appeared on Lars’ face. Poor kid. Lars opened his umbrella and stepped out from under the porch, taking long strides to catch up with the other. Without saying a word he started to walk next to him. Lars held his umbrella so that they would both be sheltered from the rain. He was headed this way anyway, so he might as well do this kid a favour.
Back to top Go down
Freyr Njarðarson

Freyr Njarðarson

PostSubject: Re: I'm going home. [ Freyr & Lars ]   I'm going home. [ Freyr & Lars ] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:29 pm

Freyr tried to walk as fast as he could, biting his lower lip furiously and hoping that the rain would stop soon. Otherwise he could catch a cold and then he couldn't come to work and then his career as an agent would be over. Though an extra day off would be refreshing... No, it would just ruin everything. He couldn't stay in the US if he'd lose his job.

As he walked, he thought of what kind of car he'd buy. An expensive one... Hmm, then he had to think of how he'd get that car. He needed to use the saddest puppy-dog-pout he could ever form. And the pitiful voice. Surely his parents would say yes, they didn't want their baby to be sad. Freyr sighed and rolled his eyes. He was so spoiled... His parents were very very reasonable people but for some reason they had spoiled him completely. Maybe because of guilt. Or something. Either way, he was terrible with money, so maybe it was good that he didn't live alone yet. He'd end up living under a bridge.

He was completely lost in his thoughts, so it took him a while to notice that it had stopped raining. Except that it hadn't. Freyr looked up and noticed an umbrella. What the..? He quickly looked around, looking very taken aback and stupid, and noticed a large man walking next to him. He knew this guy... He was working at the agency too. He was a security guard. Dutch. Freyr didn't know his name though, but he had noticed him before. He really looked like a security guard, yes. Tall and... that stuff. The Icelander turned bright red as he realized that he was staring and the whole situation was just so... Ah, he was so embarrassed. "H-Huh?" He finally managed to blurt out(real smooth, mister agent!).
Back to top Go down
Lars Hofstee

Lars Hofstee

PostSubject: Re: I'm going home. [ Freyr & Lars ]   I'm going home. [ Freyr & Lars ] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:35 am

A couple of seconds passed without the kid noticing that there wasn’t any rain falling down on him anymore. Lars could only wonder what was on his mind to make him be that lost in his thoughts. Though when he finally did notice, it was quite a funny sight. It appeared the small guy hadn’t been expecting this to happen.

Lars couldn’t help but chuckle when he caught him staring. “Something the matter?” He asked, feigning innocence in his tone, as if this was the most normal situation ever. His expression however, spoke nothing else than amusement at the other’s reaction. It was kind of cute, actually. Specially how he turned all red in the face.

If he was that easily embarrassed, Lars didn’t know how he even got a job at the agency. The people he saw there were mostly full of confidence. Most of them also looked quite a bit older than the kid beside him. This guy looked like he could be Lars’ younger brother or something. Most boys of his age wouldn’t be interested in fashion in the least. That’s what Lars remembered from when he was around that age, at least. It made him wonder what he was doing at a modelling agency of all places.

(( OoC: Aaaaand, I suck. Will work on faster replies from now on. ))
Back to top Go down
Freyr Njarðarson

Freyr Njarðarson

PostSubject: Re: I'm going home. [ Freyr & Lars ]   I'm going home. [ Freyr & Lars ] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:51 pm

Freyr kept staring for a while before realising that the man asked something. He quickly looked away, huffing. "No, everything's fine." He said, almost whispering. Man, he wanted a time machine. If he had one, he could always travel back in time and forget about these embarrassing moments, start all over again. He'd be so confident...

The taller man seemed very amused at Freyr's reaction, which made him even more embarrassed and upset. Laughing at others like that, how mean... Though he wasn't exactly laughing. But still, it didn't help at all. Oh, he wanted to just die right now. And no, he wasn't overreacting at all. Nope.

Well, he was. But it had been a very stressing day and he was doing everything wrong all the time, so he had a good reason. He really didn't need any tall and good-looking security guards laughing at him right now.

He didn't even realise he said it aloud.

(( ooc: this is kinda late, too, sorry ono (and short) ))
Back to top Go down
Lars Hofstee

Lars Hofstee

PostSubject: Re: I'm going home. [ Freyr & Lars ]   I'm going home. [ Freyr & Lars ] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:35 pm

Though Lars hadn’t exactly been laughing before, now he was. Yes, it was rude to do so, but he couldn’t help it, nor did he really care. It was rather obvious that he hadn’t meant to actually say that out loud, and it was just so amusing to the Dutchman. This kid needed to learn to watch his mouth more carefully.

The Dutchman himself had a way with words as well though. He often would say things that offended people for some reason. It wasn’t that he was intent on hurting someone’s feelings, the guy was just painfully honest. He would clearly state his opinion on a matter if asked about it. Sometimes also when not asked, like right now. “Just remember this tall and good-looking security guard can also just leave the cute little agent out in the rain.” Lars said with a large smirk.

Lars didn’t abandon the boy though. He kept walking next to him, adjusting his normal tempo a bit so he could keep up. “You’re funny, kid. What’s your name?”

(( OoC: *headdesk* No idea if you’re still around here, but I finally managed to reply. /shot OTL ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going home. [ Freyr & Lars ]   I'm going home. [ Freyr & Lars ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm going home. [ Freyr & Lars ]
Page 1 of 1