Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Manly Bonding [Lars + Ivan + open?]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lars Hofstee

Lars Hofstee

Manly Bonding [Lars + Ivan + open?] Empty
PostSubject: Manly Bonding [Lars + Ivan + open?]   Manly Bonding [Lars + Ivan + open?] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:01 am

Lars entered the bar. Yet again. He had decided he liked the place. And even more so, he liked the barmaid. Last time he hadn’t had the chance to talk with her that much, since he had been interrupted by some of his colleagues.

The Dutchman sat down at the bar, smiled at the woman standing there. Though just his luck, it wasn’t the cute woman from last time. To bad. This one was pretty too, but she barely even looked at Lars as he ordered a beer. Instead, the Dutchman settled for looking around the bar to see if there was someone he knew. Maybe he’d come across a colleague again? Lars shook the thoughts off. What were the odds of that happening? Unless, in some way, this was the kind of bar that attracted people that worked in fashion.

He chuckled a bit, lighting a cigarette and taking a long drag as his eyes settled on the barmaid. In front of him was now a beer, but the barmaid herself still wasn’t looking at him. Okay, no luck today. Instead, Lars just opted to look around again, checking if there was someone else that would catch his interest.

(( OoC: I didn't know what you want, so I left the thread semi-open. If it's not okay with you, just say so and I'll change it. ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Manly Bonding [Lars + Ivan + open?]   Manly Bonding [Lars + Ivan + open?] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:55 pm

((OOC: *FLAILS ARMS AROUND* Sorry D: This is my 3rd time posting this. It hasn't been posting for some reason...I'm super, duper sorry!;;;; ))

Ivan was sitting down on his stool. He still towered over people, even when sitting, but it didn't bother him as much as it used to.
He took a lazy sip of his vodka and let out a happy hum. This was his first time in this particular bar, and he was thrilled that their vodka was of good quality.
The Russian took a look around the bar and smiled when he spotted the blonde man. Wasn't that the security guard from the agency? He wasn't sure if the other man would recognize him, but he gave him a big smile and a wave all the same.
Back to top Go down
Lars Hofstee

Lars Hofstee

PostSubject: Re: Manly Bonding [Lars + Ivan + open?]   Manly Bonding [Lars + Ivan + open?] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:34 pm

During his days working at the agency, Lars was expected to do one thing in particular: watch. He had to make sure people weren’t causing trouble or doing things they weren’t supposed to do. It didn’t take him long to memorize the faces, if not names as well, of the people working there.

So when his observant eyes noticed the man waving at him it only took him a moment to recognize him as one of the photographers at the agency. Lars didn’t hang around with the photographers much, so he was surprised by the enthusiastic smile the other gave him. He gave him a small wave back. Taking it as an invitation to join him, Lars grabbed his beer, hopped off his stool and made his way towards the Russian.

Lars sat down on the stool next to him. “Hey.” He greeted, taking a sip of his beer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manly Bonding [Lars + Ivan + open?]   Manly Bonding [Lars + Ivan + open?] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manly Bonding [Lars + Ivan + open?]
Page 1 of 1