Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio] Empty
PostSubject: Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio]   Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:58 pm

Ivan sat quite merrily at his desk, reviewing the pictures that he had taken of Alfred Jones during his debut photoshoot. He looked over to the chrome clock that hung by the door only to realize how long he had been doing touch-ups. He had forgotten to call his comrade, Heracles! He tsked himself. You can't forget a comrade when you are doing a collaboration together!
The Russian picked up the phone beside him and punched in Heracles number. Ivan was quite sure that the other would come up to his office if he asked. Besides, he already had his tablet set up and the program running. The Greek man could just bring his memory card up and it would all be fine.
Back to top Go down
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio]   Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:31 am

Heracles yawned, looking over the photos he had taken Alfred at the shoot with Ivan, making notes here and there about what to improve, where he needed to lighten things up or darken things. He didn't often do this, looking over the photos before he worked on them, but he wanted to wait until he and Ivan could get together and pick through the pictures. Then he would touch those one up and save the others for when he was bored. He glanced over at the clock before going back to the pictures, jumping as the phone rang.

He stared at it before picking it up, glancing out the door of his office as he heard what he thought was Antonio. "Hello?" He said, getting up and looking out of the office to see what was going on. Yay for cordless phones.
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio]   Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:36 am

Anotnio was ready! Nothing was going to stop him today. He had already successfully managed to turn on and log into the computer, albeit with the help of some random passerby, but still! It was progress. He had even managed to remember his own password, so that was a step up. He hummed contentedly as the photo editing software loaded, when a little window popped up. It said "Click here for free virus scan" on it. Oh! Someone had told him that viruses were really bad for computers, he had better make sure his did not have any. Just as he clicked on the window, the photo editing software finished loading and opened. Wow, it sure was fancy. Now what?

Deciding just to wing it, Antonio scrolled his mouse over and clicked on the first option. Instead of doing anything, the program closed itself out. Well, that was definitely not what he wanted to do. Frowning, he clicked the icon to open the program again. Instead of opening his software, it opened a Word document. "What in the world is going on?" he muttered to himself as countless documents started opening themselves and pop ups appeared all over the place.

Technology was so confusing! Frustrated, he gave the computer a light smack, which was all it needed to send itself into a blue screen. "AH! No! Wait, wait wait! I know this screen. This means I failed! I'm not supposed to get this screen, go back! Ack!" he was at a loss of what to do now. This wasn't going well!
Back to top Go down
https://fashiontalia.rpg-board.net
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio]   Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:13 pm

Ivan smiled widely "Privyet, Heracles!" He added a "This is Ivan Braginsky~" just in case the Greek man didn't recognise his thick, Russian accent. "I was wondering if you might come up to my office to work on the photographs that we took of Mr. Jones?" Ivan paused, swearing that he could hear screams of despair "Mr. Karpusi, is everything okay in your office? Is that screaming?" The Russian tried to suppress a laugh. It was /not/ funny. No, he was over that- Okay. Okay, he let out a giggle. He couldn't help it! He focused on the pale grey wall. It was /not/ funny. He repeated this mantra over and over in his head.
Back to top Go down
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio]   Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:29 am

"Hm? Yeah, I can do that Ivan. I'll be right up...." Heracles trailed off, rolling his eyes as he heard what Antonio was screaming. The other man was absolutely hopeless with most technology; it was a wonder he knew how to use a camera. He went back to his computer and shut down the programs, slipping his memory card into his pocket and shutting the computer.

He paused as he heard Ivan let out a giggle, wondering just what the other man found so funny. Well, Antonio's failures were often amusing..."Actually, could you wait for just a little while? Antonio needs help with something." He didn't wait for an answer, instead just bringing his phone with him as he left his office, locking the door behind him, and going over to Antonio's. He set the phone down on Antonio's desk and reached around him to restart the computer, giving him a look. "What did you do?" He asked, wondering what had went wrong this time.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio]   Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:44 pm

This was really frustrating! He was supposed to be the boss! How could something that the others found so easy be so insanely difficult for him? It was not fair. He hung his head in shame when Heracles came over and started fixing it. Again. What did he do? "I didn't do anything! I just clicked on the free virus scan and then it started acting funny! It went and closed itself out and then all these things started popping up on the screen!" he sighed in defeat, "I do not think it likes me very much."

He moved out of the way, to give Heracles a better look at it and watched what he did, intently. Perhaps he could learn how to fix it himself next time! It would give him cool points, wouldn't it? ....Wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio]   Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Ivan nodded "Okay, comrade. Would you like coffee when you get here?" He waits for the answer, realizing that Heracles must have put the phone down.
Back to top Go down
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio]   Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:41 am

Heracles gave Antonio a look, before going back to the computer. "You're not suppose to click on those things Antonio; they're not actually virus scans. They're viruses." He explained, logging into his boss's computer. He had done it often enough that he knew what the other man's password was.

He looked over at the phone as Ivan said something, picking it up and pressing it to his ear. "I'm sorry Ivan, could you repeat that?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio]   Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Green eyes widened as he heard what Heracles said. It was actually a virus? "It lied to me!" he said, shock evident in his voice. He knew technology was a bad thing, but now it was lying as well? He felt as though the world would be a much better place without it. Hopefully, Heracles could make everything better like he usually did, he really didn't want to get yelled at by the higher ups for possibly ruining yet another computer.

Ivan was here? Antonio looked around for the tall Russian man, but he was nowhere to be seen. So who was Heracles talki--...oh he was on the phone. Right. Technology. Great...
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio]   Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:16 am

Ivan didn't mind Heracles delayed answer in the slightest. He was aware that he was busy. "Oh, I just wanted to know if you wanted me to make coffee, Comrade Karpsui. Is everything okay with Mr. Fernandez-Carriedo?"
The Russian had a love-hate relationship with the Spaniard's last name. What a mouthful! It was fun to say, but his Russian tongue wanted to repel it, wanted to make it harsher. It especially wanted to make the 'e's a different sound. He supposed that he disliked saying it because it made him sound much more foreign than his accent already did.
Back to top Go down
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio]   Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:47 pm

Heracles sent Antonio's computer into diagnostic mode, slightly worried about the results. Despite knowing more than his boss, he didn't know that much more. If he recognized the problem, then he could definitely fix it. Otherwise...he would have to get someone else to help. He patted Tonio's shoulder absently, giving him a sympathetic look. It must be hard for him, being so...bad, with technology.

"Hm? Oh, coffee would be nice Ivan, thank you. And...things are getting there. His computer is just having problems again." He said, being nice about it. Antonio broke his computer, was the more accurate description.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio]   Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:24 am

Antonio watched the man as he sent his computer off to do whatever tasks he thought might help it in awe. The way he clicked through everything so quickly was overwhelming, he couldn't keep up. Feeling Heracles pat his shoulder made him groan and bury his face in his hands. He felt like such a little kid, half expecting to be given a cookie and told to play outside. The Greek man started speaking again, but he wasn't really listening to him over the sound of his own failure.

Cameras were easy! He had no problems with operating that piece of technology, so what made everything else so much harder? "I'm sorry Heracles," he mumbled through his hands, "you're busy right now, aren't you? You can just go. I'm sure I'll figure something out."

That was such a horrible lie. Antonio didn't know why he bothered saying it, but he really didn't want to keep the other from his appointments.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio]   Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:29 am

The silverette nodded. "Alright, Heracles. Wish Antonio luck for his computer. If you get to my office and I am not there, feel free to go in and sit down. I am just going to grab the coffee." He stood up, getting ready to hang up the phone. "Should I grab milk?"
Back to top Go down
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio]   Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:24 pm

He looked over at Antonio, glancing at the computer once before getting an idea. But first, he had to get both of them to agree to it. If they did, maybe Antonio wouldn't have his computer problems anymore. Maybe. He wouldn't bet a lot on that maybe though..."No, you don't have to grab anything. Um, Ivan, would it be okay if I brought Antonio along, to show him how to...work his computer correctly?" He looked over at Antonio, moving the phone a little bit to talk to him. "As long as you want to that is. Though it would help."

Last edited by Heracles Karpusi on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio]   Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:37 pm

More than anything, Antonio just wanted to go home. Or maybe he would take a walk through the park. Whatever he did, he didn't want to see another piece of technology for a long time. Unfortunately, the Grecian's offer was too good to pass up. He put his hands down and gave Heracles a strained smile, "Oh, um.. alright. I guess it would be useful to know that sort of thing. If Ivan doesn't mind, that is.."

Briefly he wondered if he should bring a paper and pencil with him.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginsky

Ivan Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio]   Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:55 pm

The Russian man smiled, pulling another chair from the corner of the room up to his solid desk. "Of course you may bring him! He is our boss, da?" He paused a moment while thinking "Would our comrade like a coffee as well? If so, what does he take in it?" Ivan dug around his desk looking for some paper and pens in case the Spaniard forgot his own note-taking utensils.
Back to top Go down
Former Greece

PostSubject: Re: Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio]   Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio] Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:52 pm

He gave Antonio a small smile, feeling a bit bad for him. Not bad enough that he would save his boss from this small bit of embarrassment, but bad enough that he felt a bit of sympathy. "It's fine Antonio, don't worry." He listened to Ivan talk before giving the coffee question to their boss, feeling like a messenger boy. Though it was his own fault he felt like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio]   Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of photo touch-ups and computer fails. [Heracles and Antonio]
Page 1 of 1