Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A breath of air [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

A breath of air [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A breath of air [open]   A breath of air [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:23 pm

The nosebleed was so heavy, it practically poured out of Tino's nose as he tried to block it up with tissues. His head was already feeling light, but that could just be his imagination. He took a deep breath and let out a low whine just as the door of the bathroom swung open. Glancing over, it was just the man who he'd been thinking of, come to see why Tino was taking so long presumably. He swallowed slightly and redirected his attention back to the sink. Blood was already starting to get past his forcefield of tissue.

"Tino?" Berwald's voice was quieter than he remembered.

"Alright? Not really..." Tino muttered. The moment Berwald removed Tino's hand from the tissues, blood spurted down. "I'm not sure what to do... Sorry for causing trouble." Tino never realised how hard it was to talk whilst having a nosebleed. How awkward.

(( SORRY I TOOK SO SO SO LONG TO REPLY OTL ))
Back to top Go down
Berwald Oxenstierna

Berwald Oxenstierna

PostSubject: Re: A breath of air [open]   A breath of air [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:29 am

It was getting bad. Berwald sees Tino's face loosing colour. BErwald fusses himself over the man for a moment, replacing the bloodied tissues with fresh clean ones. An amused thought chuckles in his head. He wants to ask the man if he had high blood pressure, but his voice simply wasn't up for a light hearted tone. Berwald frowned at the blood in the sink. This isn't doing any good. It doesn't seem that the blood flow was slowing or showing any signs of stopping, and TIno looked like he was going to pass out form all the blood lost, " Best take ye t' the hospital," Berwald finally says, after replacing the tissues once again, and making sure Tino's hands are pressing the tissues against his nose. He turns for a moment and cleans the sink and sweeps the discarded bloodied tissues into a nearby bin.

He helps Tino out, back into the cafe', catching the eye of a waitress who immediately sees the tissues. She turns and taps the back of another waiter who looks at both of them. Berwald nods, " M' sorry bu' can ye drive m' friend here t' th' hospital?" THe waiter nods and something in Berwald lets out a relieved breath. Then he remembers that they had ordered food and drinks already. Carefully he finds his wallet in his pocket and pulls out a few notes; enough for the orders by his estimation. The waiter returns, with his car keys in his hand.

" High blood pressure, huh? " The waiter smiles at Tino as he steps towards the door.

Berwald doesn't move. Instead he looks around and finds a waitress who he gives the money to, quickly mumbling to her to keep the change. Done.

Berwald helps Tino out into the street, following the waiter to his car.
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: A breath of air [open]   A breath of air [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:29 am

Tino let Berwald do as he wanted, fussing over him and giving him fresh tissues. The blood wouldn't stop and it made Tino dizzy... Whether it was looking at the blood or loosing the blood, Tino was sure that if the blood didn't stop soon, he'd faint. What a way to spend the afternoon with a guy he'd just met. A handsome guy... Who... Was taken. Damn, that sucked. And what else sucked? The god damn blood pouring from his nose! He obediently held the tissue there while Berwald spoke about taking him to the hospital. That sounded like a fabulous idea. He let Berwald pull him along and into the main part of the cafe. Great, now everyone could see him. This sucked so bad. He wanted to perhaps bleed into unconsciousness, then he wouldn't have to deal with the people staring at him.

"Hrm." He replied to the waiter, not finding the situation amuzing in the slightest. At least he was getting a free ride to the hospital. It was difficult, watching what was happening, but from what he could gather, Berwald was being a gentleman and paying for the food and drink... But he wanted that food and drink, he'd not even been able to taste it. So as he was being pulled out of the shop he mumbled through his hand to the waiter, "Um... Can I get that to go?" He pointed at his food. Damnit, he was hungry, and a little bloodloss wasn't going to stop him from getting the food that had been paid for.
Back to top Go down
Berwald Oxenstierna

Berwald Oxenstierna

PostSubject: Re: A breath of air [open]   A breath of air [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:35 pm

Berwald stops as he hears someone behind him. One of the waitresses with a paper bag. Oh. TIno had asked for the food to be packed. Berwald helps TIno into the backseat and fastens his seatbelt, before stepping back to let the waitress hand the bag over. Berwald closes the door smiles slightly at the waitress and turns to get himself into the front seat. The car starts and reverses into the street. The waiter turns his head to Berwald after awhile, " So, is he just a friend?"

" More 'f an aqquaintance, I s'ppose," Berwald replied quietly. The waiter laughs and Berwald allows himself a short smile before looking over his headrest to check on Tino, " has it stopped bleedin' yet?" He asks, frowning slightly at the amount of blood on the mans clothes. That is going to take a lot to come off, " If ye feel like yer gonna pass out, say so 'kay? Jus' try t' breathe deep,"
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: A breath of air [open]   A breath of air [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:02 pm

Tino was glad to see the food arrive, all wrapped up. If there's one thing he hated, it was wasting food. Oh, and god damn bleeding noses! But he sat back and put up with it, trying to to let any more of the blood reach his nice clothes. He mumbled, "It's not even a hot day... I don't know why my nose is bleeding so badly..." He moved the tissue to check on it. It seemed to be slowing down, but had by no means stopped.

He quickly put the tissue back and looked forlornly over at Berwald. "Do you think I'll manage to eat like this? I mean, I'm kinda hungry..." To prove his point, Tino's stomach decided that it would be a great idea to grumble at him. It was kinda like it was complaining that it had been promised food which it never got... Tino giggled slightly. The giggle came out oddly high-pitched... "Perhaps... Perhaps I am feeling a little like I'm going to pass out... But I'm sure the feeling will go away eventually..."
Back to top Go down
Berwald Oxenstierna

Berwald Oxenstierna

PostSubject: Re: A breath of air [open]   A breath of air [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:28 am

FUG FUG FUUUUUUUHHHHH. I THOUGHT I REPLIED OH AKHJSKLJDSLK SORRY. SORRY. I THOUGHT AFTER MY EXAMS I'LL BE SLIGTLY FREE-ER. BUT I THINK I JUST GOT BUSIER AND AGGHHHH SORRY ))

Berwald smiles at Tino's question, " THe food will still be 'ere when yer nose is taken care 'f" he says turning his head back towards the windowscreen, " Try t' breathe," Berwald repeats, almost sounding redundant. The car stops at a stoplight and for a moment it was quiet. The waiter starts to speak, trying to avoid the awkward silence.

" Sooo," He starts, " I saw him looking at you, ya know. Seemed more like a date to me, than a talk to an acquaintance over a cuppa," He was laughing.

Berwald simply shrugged, not knowing how to reply to the waiter's observances.
Back to top Go down
Tino Väinämöinen

Tino Väinämöinen

PostSubject: Re: A breath of air [open]   A breath of air [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:35 pm

(( It's okay~ c: ))

Tino sighed and massaged the bridge of his nose gently. He was hungry and bloody and dizzy and all sorts of things, he didn't need to be told to breathe. It was pretty much the only thing he could do right at the moment. He could barely focus on the people around him and what they were saying. He thought he heard the word 'Date' thrown out, but that could just be his imagination.

Did he have a photoshoot tomorrow? He hoped not. His nose would still be blotchy and prone to little spurts of blood like it always was after having a nosebleed. God that would suck. But he should be able to bend the people around him to his will, because he was the model, and they were supposed to work under his conditions! ...Sometimes. In theory. Not always.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A breath of air [open]   A breath of air [open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A breath of air [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2